Kuroo Tetsurou x Male Reader (Fluff)

---Past---

Second POV

"I love you." Kuroo said handing you flowers.

Those were the first words you would remember for the rest of your life.

You just stared back with an unfazed look.

"I said I like-

"I know. I heard, but why me? I don't even you know you." You lied.

Truth be told, you liked him as well, but you never had the courage to say it.

"I like you because your you." He smirked.

"How do I know your not joking? What if this is a lie and you just want to make fun of me?" You inquired.

"Why would you think that?" He asked.

"1. You are the sly type in school. 

2. You like to pick on others for fun. 

3. Why would you like someone who is a plain looking, rough male like me?"

There was a long pause. You began to walked off.

"That's what I thought." You sighed.

Suddenly you were pulled back and turned by your arm. Before you could comprehend what had was happening, your lips were crashed onto his. Five seconds passed, ten seconds turned to thirty. Once about a minute passed you both broke apart. You were panting heavily, gulping for precious air. Kurro wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you towards him.

"Now do you see this isn't a sham?" Kuroo asked.

"Your lying." You denied. "Anyone could kiss another person with no emotions."

You could feel your heart tightening. Your face was getting hotter. You didn't want to deny it, but you had to.

"Then I'll kiss you again, and again with so much love until you know how I feel." He smirked.

He leaned in again. As soon as you sniffled he stopped with a shock on his face. 

"Are y-you c-crying? D-did I do s-some thing wrong? I-i'm so s-sorry. C-can y-you tell me what I d-did wrong." He franticly stuttered.

You began to burst out laughing. Kuroo had another shocked face.

"Your face looked priceless." You laughed. "Did you guys get all of that?" You asked.

"Yep." Kenma said coming out from behind a bush.

The rest of the team walked out from there finding places and laughed. You ran over to them and looked at the video on Kenma's phone.

"What's happening here?" Kuroo asked confused.

"The whole team thought that it was a good idea if (Y/n) got you to show some other emotions other than you slyness. You also took to long confessing, so we thought this was a good prank." Lev explained.

Kuroo turned towards you with a sad face.

"You were in on it too. How long did you know I liked you?"

"About three months now. I noticed you stalking me for a while, bumping into me on purpose, touching me with out a reason, and blushing every time we met eyes."

Kuroo buried his hands in his face.

"I'm so embarrassed." He groaned.

You walked over to him and and removed his hands from his face looking into his hazel eyes. You gave him a smile before planting a kiss on his lips. You could feel Kurro's lips curl into a grin as he kissed you back.