Kagetane Hiruko x Telekinetic male reader (Fluff)

(M/n)'s POV

I was sitting on a human who was screaming in terror.

"Don't worry. If I just pop your heart then you won't have to suffer anymore." I assured.

"Stop what your doing!" Someone ordered.

I turned around to be face to face with a dark violet haired male with a red head girl next to him. I turned back towards the man and started to squeeze his heart gently. He screamed in pain. I couldn't help but smile. Suddenly a bullet was shot right at me. I instantly used the man as a shield. The man let out a another painful scream.

"Please!!! Just end me now!!!" The man begged.

"No fun." I sighed.

I grabbed the mans heart and crushed it in my hands.

"Why'd you kill him?" The violet haired male asked.

I ignored the male and walked away only to be stopped by the red headed girl. She tried to land a kick. I instantly dodged and kept walking away. Multiple kicks were thrown at me, but I dodged quickly. Soon the male entered the fight, causing me to dodge both of the people.

"Why won't you attack?" The male asked.

"Why should I? I don't feel like killing you two and you haven't done anything to provoke me." I said.

"Then why'd you kill that man?" The little girl asked.

"He tried to rape me." I answered.

"So you resulted to killing?" The male asked.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I? If someone were to pin you against a wall with a gun pointed to your head, what would you do. Let the man kill you or you kill the man yourself?" I asked.

They both didn't say anything.

"See. That was my reason for his death." I said. "Now i'm going to take my leave. It was nice meeting you two." I said before walking away.

"Wait. I'm Rentaro, part of the CSC and your under arrest for killing a man." The male said.

'This is too bothersome.' I thought.

I made a run for it while dodging multiple bullets shot at me.

Rentaro's POV

The male ran so fast even Enju couldn't catch up to him. Luckily we were nearing the edge of  cliff. He turned around to face us. I had to admit that the male was very handsome and could have been a model for all I knew.

"You have no where to run." I said.

"If I can't run then i'll fly." He said.

I was puzzled.

"Your crazy!" I yelled.

He smiled before turning around and jumping off the cliff. I ran towards the cliff and looked down. The male was suddenly in front of my face. He placed a finger under my chin.

"Names (m/n). I hope we see each other Mr...."

"Satomi and your still under arrest." I said.

"Well mr. Satomi. Maybe next time we meet I'll be my enemy." He said before flying away.

"Crap." I cursed.

"Why'd you let him get away?" Enju asked.

"I don't know." I sighed.

---Next day---

"Someone killed 1,000 gastrea?!? Who was it?!?" I asked Kisara, the Tendo CSC president.