Steve Rogers x Avenger Male reader

Steve's POV

I fought along side my fellow members of S.H.I.E.L.D. We were currently fighting some terrorists that called themselves the Oracles. They were an easy bunch, but still held a threat against us. 

As I fought, there was a huge explosion just west of me and out came running my sexy hot boyfriend, well soon to be after I confess my feeling to him. You see, (m/n) was no ordinary guy. He had all the things I look for in a relationship. The kind, but strict attitude that can get in any positions at any moment. His cute smile and reliability. Would risk his life for anyone. Your right hand man in times of trouble. Could hold his liquor. And I can't forget that nice ass he has. Especially in those tights he wears with those weapons that loosely swing on him. A UZI submachine on his back, a couple of pistols on his buckle, Two assist-openeing blades, three AUS 8 steel blades, and lets not forget the legendary sword Joyuse. He wouldn't join until he got the french sword, which eventually he did.

 "Captain! Get your head out of the clouds!" (M/n) yelled snapping me back to reality.

"What about the enemies?" I asked.

"Finished them off while you were daydreaming. Hurry up before the whole team leaves. And please wipe off your drool." (M/n) ordered.

I did as he said and followed him from behind. Soon enough we arrived at the ship where an angered Stark sat.

"Would you just shut up Stark? We need to get Natasha and Clint to the ER immediately and If you won't drive than let me do the pleasures of doing so."

Fear stuck everyone simultaneously.

"I'll drive." Stark muttered.

We all knew what (m/n) could do if he drives. Once he has his hand on the wheels he becomes an insane driver. Never killed us and is very excellent at it as well, just likes his speed. Even Thor himself hated when (m/n) drives. 

Narrator's POV

The Avengers landed on S.H.I.E.L.D property where they rushed Hawkeye and Black Widow to their hospital. The rest of the Avengers went over to Stark's home where they were going to have their party. Yes, Tony Stark was not an avenger, but some treated him like one. Peter, Tony's soon to be wife, was setting up silverware and plates.

"Hey Pepper. You have any clothing I could wear my size?" (M/n) asked.

"Defiantly. Follow me." She said.

Steve's POV

I grabbed a cup of beer. I then spat it out when (m/n) came down the stair looking so much more sexy. I felt a little blood dribble down my nose. (M/n) instantly caught this and ran over to me wiping off my blood.

 (M/n) instantly caught this and ran over to me wiping off my blood

"Are you ok Cap.?" (M/n) asked with worry in his voice.

"Y-y-yeah." I suttered.

I could see some of (m/n)'s skin under his loose shirt. It looked so soft and smooth I had to hold back from touching him in some places.

"Well the party started so let's have some fun." (M/n) said pulling me up to my feet.

His baby soft hands in my grasp. For the rest of the night we partied, drank, and ate. Hawkeye and Black Widow were also able to make it as well. Some other people Tony invited joined in and we got to talk with them. Only thing I didn't like was how (m/n) was surrounded by a bunch of guys who were touching him like they were friends. Some touched his butt, or his thighs, even his chest was touched. It didn't phase (m/n) the least.

"You should mark your territory now, Steve." Tony said pointing at (m/n).

I noticed one push (m/n) on the wall and kiss him and (m/n) did not look like he was liking it. I soon up and sped walked towards (m/n). I tapped the guys shoulder. He turned.

"What do you want?" He growled.

I could see (m/n) with a small blush on his face. His sleeve was halfway down his arm and hair was a bit messy. His shirt was also pulled up so you could see his light six pack.

"Just a little payback for touching my sexy girlfriend." I snarled before punching him in the face.

He must have passed out, because he didn't get back up. His friends picked him up and walked out of Starks house. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Sexy Girlfriend huh." (M/n) said.

I felt my face getting a little heated.

"I-I meant boyfriend, I mean friend!" I corrected.

"Really?" He questioned. "Or is it that you actually see me as your lover?"

"... I do see you as my partner." I finally confessed.

"Finally. Bout time." He sighed.

"For how long?" I asked.

"Since two moths after I joined. Not hard to miss every single time you look at me and go off to la la land." (M/n) chuckled. "Especially when you drool when you look at my, butt in something tight."

"I never meant to look at butt. It's just that your always bending down in front of me that I can't see anything but... that."

"So now it's my fault?"

I looked down ashamed of myself. Of course he wouldn't like a pervert like me.

"But I like your type Cap. Well more like I like you." He said.

I looked back up at him.

"Now smile for the camera Captain, since were now a couple." He chuckled.

I turned around to see people taking pictures of us. I gave them a smile.

"Steve." (M/n) whispered in my ear.

I turned towards (m/n)'s direction only to get a kiss from him. The crowd got wild. (M/n) parted for a second to whisper something to me. My mouth instantly hung open giving (m/n) to kiss me again. This time he stuck his tongue in and gave me a french kiss. I felt my vision go blurry.

"I'm in heaven." Was the last thing I said before passing out.

(M/n)'s POV

I caught Steve just in time, before he hit the floor. Blood was dripping from his nose again.

"What did you tell him?" Natasha asked.

"I told him that he'd be the first to fuck my virgin ass. At least that's what Stark told be to say." I said cooly.

Everyone blushed profusely other that Stark who had a smirk across his face.

"(M/n)!! I heard your drinking skills best the gods!! Is this true?" Thor yelled from across the room.

(M/n) smiled.

"Is this a challenge Thor!?! I'll have you know I haven't been beaten yet in drinking!" (M/n) laughed. "Pepper, your in charge of him, and no one can touch him or else your dead. He's mine." (M/n) threatened before happily skipping towards Thor.

In the end you won by a cliff hanger and passed later after you had said you did it for your boo.

Thanks for Reading

-----------------------------------------