Ben x Explicit Male reader (Lime)

(F/S) = Favorite Smoothie

This is a Ben Alien Force

Ben's POV

"Ben. Please stop being such an asshole and help me down." (M/n) ordered.

"Language (m/n). There are children around." I said.

"Like I give a shit!! Those things haven't been here as long as me! I had to witness that big ass alien over there trying to hump me! I don't want to be that fucking alien to release his nasty sperm on me!!" (M/n) yelled. "Besides them kids are in the trailer! Now get me the fuck down!"

"Hey Tenison. Calm down your boyfriend." Kevin said.

"Kevin is right Ben. I don't need the kids to be litsening to (m/n)'s cursing spree." Gwen said.

Even though Gwen put earmuffs she created with her magic, she was right. I walked over to (m/n) and got him down from the cage he was in. Once we made it to the bottom I still carried (m/n).

"Ok... I'll stop cursing for now." (M/n) yawned.

He rubbed his heye and fell asleep on my shoulder.

"He was just tired you guys. Nothing to worry about... For a while." I assured.

"Just put him in the back." Kevin said.

I did as he said and got (m/n) into the car. I then kissed his soft cheek.

"You've had a long night haven't you?" I asked his sleeping self.

I patted his fluffy hair with hand.

"Ben. You better not do gross things in my baby." Kevin said.

I rolled my eyes.

---Time Skip One Day---

(M/n)'s POV

"You want anything?" Ben asked me.

"You going to Mr. Smoothies?" I asked.

"Yep." He replied.

"I want a (f/s)." I said.

"Ok. I'll going to be back. Also Kevin is going to stop by in a bit, so let him in." Ben ordered before leaving.

I got on my phone and went on youtube to watch some of Ben's super moments when they were caught on tape. Some of these guys were so scared that they had shit their pants.

I was about to click om my next video when there was a knock on the door.

"Who the fuck is it now?" I groaned.

I walked over to the door and opened it without checking who it was.

"Oh it's just you Kevin. What? Are you waiting for a fucking invitation? Hurry and get your ass in here."

"Well it's nice to see you too."

Kevin came in. I stopped him before he came all the way in.

"Shoes. Off." I demanded.

Kevin sighed and did as I said.

"And when was then last time you changed into your clothes. I swear if these are from yesterdays fight you better fucking strip and get in the tub. I am not going to have a dirty, smelly, shitty beast in my house." I said.

"I swear... I thought you were tamed by Tenison, but I guess I was worng." Kevin said.

"And I swore you were taught better manner and hygiene when you were with Gwen, but it seems I was wrong."