Seme Crossdresser Poison x Uke Male reader (Lime)

This story is dedicated to UzukiB.

Sorry if this turns out bad. My first lime. (Originally was supposed to be a lemon)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

First POV

"I wish I could adopt you, but right now I can't. I'm sorry." I apologized.

The (favorite animal) pawed at the glass. You placed your hand on the glass and looked at it with sad eyes.

"(Y/n). The shops about to close." The manager said.

"Ok. I'll get going." I said getting my things.

"I'll be back little one." I promised petting the (f/a)'s head.

I walked home and placed your things on the couch. I then walked to my room and got dressed for my night job.

I got there at around 10: 15 am.

"Hey (Y/n)!!!" A familiar voice shouted.

You chuckled as you walked over to the working man. Tatsu was one of workers at your job and your friend. He had short light brown hair and brown eyes with glasses. He also had a sweet tooth.

"How are you Tatsu?" You asked, taking off your jacket

"I'm good. You?" He asked.

"I'm fine." You said.

"(Y'n). Your finally here." Your best friend sighed from behind you.

Alexander has dark green medium length hair. He's gay and was your best friend since, well, ever. We both lived in the same town since we were kids and up till now. He even lives next door to me. He was also a lady killer, candy eye, a girls dream boat. Reliable, friendly, fun, loving, can cook, and smart. Which is the reason why I was bullied in school for looking like a girl and being his 'girlfriend'. Worst thing was that he was a player until he met Tatsu. He changed his player days.

 He changed his player days

Alexander wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head on my shoulder. 

"What are you doing?" I asked.