Sinbad x Fem! male reader x Jafar (Fluff)

(M/n)'s POV

"Ja'far. When will you ever take a break?" I asked him.

"When Sinbad let's me." Ja'far answered.

"And when is that?" I asked.

"Now (m/n). You know I'm his advisor, right hand man. It makes sense why i'm always with him." Ja'far said.

"But that doesn't mean that he can not give you a break. I want to go on a date, at least for a day, with you, all alone.  No interruptions." I told him.

Ja'far was about to touch my hair, but stopped.

"I'll be right back." Ja'far said before he pulled out his magic item.

He then walked out of the room and talked with someone. I sighed and hugged my pillow, squeezing it. Minutes must have passed by before Ja'far entered back in.

"I have to go." Ja'far said.

"Because of Sinbad right? Then just go." I told him, covering my face in the pillow.

"Are you mad?" Ja'far asked as he tried to touch me.

I slapped his hand away and scooted back, further on the bed.

"No. Just go." I told him, gripping the pillow harder.

Ja'far looked at me with his beautiful black eyes sadly. Rubbing the back of his neck gently, he sighed before walking out of our room. The door to enter our house shut behind him.

"Ugh!" I groaned in frustration, throwing my pillow against the wall. "Fuck Sinbad!" 

Falling on my bed, I tossed my blanket over me angrily and muttered to myself.

"Just you wait you asshole."

---Time Skip to the Next Day---

I walked through the hallway, still pissed from last night. Finding the giant door, I kicked the damn thing open and glared right at the two. Ja'far, as usual, was right in the middle of scolding that asshat of a king. The two turned to look at me.

"What are you doing here (m/n)?" Ja'far asked.

I fixed my caftan (an arab styled dress) and pulled back my (h/c) hair.

"I'm here to talk with that bastard." I said calmly, pointing to Sinbad.

"(M/n). Please. Just go back home." Ja'far told me.

"No." I stubbornly said.

Ja'far walked towards me. He grabbed my hand, but I moved it out of his grip.

"I said no. I don't want to go." I said.

"(M/n). This is frustrating. Please just go home." Ja'far begged. "Me and Sinbad are trying to work out some things." 

I just had enough with this.

"You know what's frustrating?! You being my fucking boyfriend and always with that purple headed freak twenty four seven. I understand this is your job, but when you haven't even had a full day off over a year with me, it's almost crazy. I want to be with you Ja'far. I want my boyfriend by my side, sleeping with me, not working with Sinbad at night." I confessed. "Do you know how hard it is to live without you? Everyone thinks i'm single because you're not ever with me.  My best friends are telling me that you've had enough with me. And I keep telling myself it isn't like that... Worst of all, I wanted to marry you on that one hour break you haf all those months ago. But at this state I don't eveb think that's possible."