Finn x Prince! Male reader

Finn's POV

"Finn. I told you I can't attend your adventure today. My cousin is coming today." PB said.

"But we planned this for so long." I wined.

"Finn. You should know that not everything is going to go your way." PB said. "But you can stay here for to meet him. He's real fun, and you guys might have somethings alike." PB said.

I sighed. "Fine. Let's meet the guy."

PB smiled. I stood up and helped her up as well. Suddenly a loud roar was heard. I turned to see a giant black one eyed creature chasing a boy. He almost ran right into me, before doing a swift and amazing turn. He cut thin air, slicing the beast in half. My eyes widened in shock. The male turned around, facing me. He was about the same height as me, a little shorter. Maybe by an inch.

"BONNIE!!!!" The male screeched, tackling the princess for a hug.

"Wow!! You sure have grown." Princess PB giggled.

"I know! I'm almost your height too!" The boy exclaimed rubbing his head against PB's chest.

PB giggled. "No your not."

I frowned. I didn't like this guy one bit. I cleared my throat to get their attention. They both stopped and looked in my direction.

"What do you want?" The boy questioned angrily.

"That's Finn (m/n). He's a friend of mine." PB stated.

PB's cousin smiled.

"You mean boyfriend right?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"No (m/n). I don't like him that way." PB said.

"So is it Marceline?" He questioned with a smirk.

Pb didn't say a word. Instead she walked off to her palace and said, "Have fun with Finn." Before closing the doors behind her.

"So I was right. She has a crush on Marceline the vampire queen." (M/n) giggled to himself.

I glared at the shorter kid. I disliked how close he was to PB, even though he was her cousin.

"So... Finn right?" (m/n) asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"I heard from Bonnie that you like to go on adventures. Is that true?" He questioned.

"Yeah... So what was that thing you just killed." I asked.

"Just a critter from the fire kingdom." He answered. "You know... Maybe we should go on an adventure one day Finn." The smaller male said, smiling.

I smiled back and agreed.

'You know. He's not that bad.' I thought.

----------------1 year time skip-----------------

Narrator's POV

"I'm going to win this time." Finn growled.

"No way Goldie locks!" (M/n) laughed.

They wrestled against each other. (M/n)'s head was up against Finns as the glared each other. (M/n) got pushed back and tripped over a rock. Finn laded right on top of (m/n), pinning the (h/c)ete wrists to the ground.

"I win!" Finn cheered.

"Fine! Now get off of me!" (M/n) ordered angrily.

Finn chuckled "You're just mad that I won."

"Yeah right. I'm still in the lead with eight more wins then you."  (M/n) bragged.

"Well I'm still going to beat you one day." Finn said.