Sasuke x shota male reader x naruto (part 4)

(M/n)'s POV

"You don't remember?" Sasuke asked.

"Remember what?" I asked.

Sasuke looked at me with a sad stare.

"Nothing?" He questioned.

"Um... Yeah. Why are you asking? Unless... Did something bad happen?!" (M/n) questioned in fright.

Sasuke clicked his tongue and stood up.

"Nothing bad happened. I'll just be going to my room." Sasuke said in a glum manner

I was confused, but I just shrugged it off and laid back on the bed.

'I'll just sleep the pain off.' I thought. 'Then I'll ask about last night....'

Itachi's POV

I snuck into (m/n)'s room and grabbed every camera I had placed in (m/n)s room. I then walked out and went to my room downloading the whole video to Orochimaru. Even though he was a snake him an I did agree on some things. Especially when it came to (m/n). I watched the video, while editing some things to make it the perfect video. I then sent it to Orochimaru. I looked at the time and placed down my computer.

'I'll just check up on my little brother.' I thought.

I walked to his room and knocked on his door. Nothing. I tried once again. Still silence. I then decided to open it. There was no trace of Sasuke. I decided to try outside. The sound of a basket ball thumping against the pavement, grunting, panting, and fierce scores, could only mean one thing. Sasuke was defiantly frustrated about something. Sasuke tried to make another shot, but missed, bouncing the ball off the edge of the backboard comping towards me. I caught the ball and walked towards my little brother.

"Tell me what's wrong." I said.

Sasuke didn't say anything and tried to get the ball from me.

"I won't give this to you you know." I said.

Sasuke clicked his tongue and walked away from me.

"Come one Sasuke. Just tell me whats wrong. You alway tell me." I said tossing the basket ball in the hoop behind my back with out looking. Obviously I made it.

I grabbed Sasuke's arm and stopped him. He sighed and sat on the stairs I let go of him and sat right next to him.

Sasuke put his head down. "Last night... I sort of had sex with (m/n)." Sasuke confessed.

"Sort of?" I questioned.

"Ok... We did have it." He said.

"And?"

"Well... He doesn't seem to remember it."

"Well he was drunk." I stated.

"Yeah... but I really wished he'd remember. I mean..."

"You really love him right?" 

".... Yeah. But I don't know how to confess..."

"What about at the beach resort? Didn't you say you'd go there this summer?"

"I did."

"Then take (m/n) and your friends there. Then make it a big confession where everyone can here it." I said. "We Uchiha's do make things big."

Sasuke looked up at me and smiled.

"Sound like a plan?" I asked.

"Yeah." Sasuke said shaking my hands.