Sebatian x Servent Male reader (Lemon)

(M/n)'s POV

I was currently on top of a tree hugging it for dear life.

---Flashback---

"(M/n). You'll be cleaning the front and the back of the manor plus the water beds with Finnian today." Sebastian said.

"Yes sir." Both Finny and I said as one.

We then headed off to the garden. I trimmed and watered the bushes, flowers, and tree's. Finny took care of the grass. We were almost done cleaning, until I heard a bark. I shivered. Then there was dozens maybe hundreds of dogs barking. I decided to turn. Three dogs were running my direction. My blood went cold. I dashed up a tree and climbed to the top.

---Present time---

"(M/n). Don't worry. They won't hurt you." Finny assured petting the dogs.

"Lies. There true personality are evil. They only want to think they're nice, but once you let your guard down they'll chew on your bones." I said.

While the dogs were distracted I decided to make my escape. I jumped off and crept away only to step on a branch. It snapped and grabbed the attention of the dogs. One look and they started to chase me. I let out an ear piercing scream and ran for the hills. Suddenly I slammed right into a hard object. I looked up to see that it was Sebastian. The dogs were only seconds behind me. I was so scared that I put my hands on my ears and cried.

 I was so scared that I put my hands on my ears and cried

Suddenly I was picked up, by nine other than Sebastian.

"Honestly. What am I going to do with you?" Sebastian asked himself.

"Sorry." I apologized. "There just too scary." I said.

Sebastian placed me down.

"I'll see you when the clock strikes eleven tonight." Sebastian said before walking away with the dogs.

Finny jogged over to me.

"You alright?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Do you want to take a break. I can do the rest." Finny said.

"No. It's alright. I'm just happy the dogs are gone." I said. "Now let's hurry and finish our work. We wouldn't want to get Sebastian mad now do we?"

Finny agreed. For the next few hours we cleaned the garden beds, and the back of the manor. Once we finished cleaning, I decided to take a small nap inside the manor.

Sebastian's POV

Everyone was finished with their work and I finished the last minute jobs before heading off to my room. (M/n) wasn't there yet.

'I said 11 sharp didn't I.' I thought.

I noticed (m/n) run down the halls quietly, but quickly.