1: Welcome to Rayville.

Fatima's P.O.V
I could feel the sunbeam on my face which only meant Ammi is here to wake me up again for the third time this morning. I don't know how the idea of disclosing my curtains came to her, but she succeeded in doing that.

Mission accomplished Ammi. *I grumbled trying to sit up.

OMG, I am so proud of myself right now. My cerebrum did a pretty good job here. *Ammi clapped her hands in excitement.

Bravo Ammi, Bravo. *I clapped my hands as well.

You little brat, come here. *She beamed enveloping me in a bear hug.

The hugging session lasted for a while before we let go.

Good morning Abba's queen and Fatima's first and last love. *I greeted with a smile plastered on my lips.

Morning my princess. How was your night?

It was good Alhamdulillah.

That's great. Wait, are you even missing us already? *Ammi shot me a death glare.

Of course not. I don't even think I will do that in the future. *I shook my head and my index finger.

Awwsshhh that hurts. Your Abba and I couldn't sleep well for the past few days, we are already missing our little princess and praying for her. Guess she doesn't feel the same. *Ammi held her hands close to her chest and looked away.

You didn't believe that, did you? That was probably the most stupid joke I ever made. *I chuckled wrapping my hands around her neck.

Silly girl. *Ammi grinned pinching me softly on my cheek.

How will I not miss the best gifts God gave to me? You know I love you all more than I love my life. Don't think about it too much mom, your princess will be just fine. Besides, your two other honeybunches will be graduating high school soon.

I love you. *Ammi smiled.

I love you more Queen. *I gave her a peck.

Come down for breakfast. *She said as she walked towards the door of my room.

I stood by the window, the cool breeze blowing my long dark hair. I closed my hazel brown eyes, my long straight eyelashes casting stray shadows beneath my eyes. My small mouth curved into a cute little smile. I took a deep breath in and then out as I reminisce the beautiful moments I spent with my family.

********************

Abba- Architect Ahmad Sulaiman, is a 45yr old family man. His parents Alhaji sulaiman and Hajiya Fatima (whom I was named after) were fulani's (A tribe) from Adamawa. He lives in Kaduna with his family. As a son, father and husband, his struggles were endless because he was always providing not just his family's needs but also their wants.

Ammi- Hajiya Zainab, is a 36yr old house wife. Her parents Alhaji Babba and Hajiya Aisha were shuwa arabs (A tribe) from Maiduguri. As a daughter, mother and wife, she upholds her duties without botch. She became an icon and a role model to all her 3 children.