30: Surprise gone wrong.

I dedicate this chapter to @phareeydah_ and @shabool for all those votes and heart-stirring comments. Thank you darlings💙

Ammar's P.O.V
It was 10am in the morning, I stood by the mirror as I brushed my dark curly hair. The thought hit me that we are leaving London in five days. I don't feel like going back to Nigeria. Should I just extend the trip?

You are not in Rayville to just go on trips and enjoy sweetheart. My subconscious mind spoke making me to shake off the idea of extending the trip.

But seriously I need to make good use of the five days left. It should be fun and memorable. I perched on the couch thinking of what to do to spice up the few days left.

Fatima's P.O.V
Yesmeeyy, I will go get some coffee at the hotel restaurant. Want to tag along? *I called as I was about to leave our room.

No, thank you sweetheart. I can't miss this episode. *She snapped her fingers in the air.

Should I just get a new friend. *I murmured underneath my breath.

I heard that. *Yesmeen waved.

Whatever *I pushed the door and used the elevator to the restaurant in the ground floor.

Having coffee every morning became my new obsession. The taste of their coffee is heavenly, making it one of my daily routine to take it. I ordered a mug of coffee as usual which arrived after a short while. My mood enlivened as I sipped my coffee to the last drop.

1 hour 30 minutes later.
I woke up to the sight of two young chubby ladies in front of me. I scanned the place and it smacked my brain that I was in a plane. What the hell am I doing here? I tried to reminisce what happened earlier but all my efforts were futile.

The ladies moved closer, each one holding one of my arms and dragging me towards the exit door of the plane.

Let me go. Where are you two dragging me to? How did I get here? Let me go.

I tried to get out of their grip but my efforts were fruitless. I fought, screamed, fought, screamed, until I could do that no more. So, finally I gave up and began to sob as they sat me down in a limousine. I was left with a driver and a man that looks like Randy Orton in WWE raw. I could swear it was him at that moment.

I managed to recall the last thing I did before waking up in a plane was sipping my coffee. I recalled how I felt dizzy after that. Whatever happened was after that mug of coffee. Meaning someone drugged me intentionally.

Shikenan an sace ni. (I have been kidnappped) *I cried out.

Wayyo Ammi, if only I knew hugging you and Abba in the airport was the last time I will ever hug you, I would have hugged you even tighter. *I kept mute for a while, howling all along.

If only I knew I would be kidnapped like this, I would have been a hundred times nicer to the twins when I had the chance. Why didn't I stay longer at granny's house when she insisted. Why didn't I give Husna my purple top she always loved. Why didn't I join Yesmeen in watching the episode. Why didn't I treat Aslam better than I did. Why didn't I tell Ammar just how much he meant to me. *I blubbered regretting every single thing I didn't do right and every single chance I didn't make use of.

Yanzu ni shikenan za'a yanke mun kai (They are cutting my head off) *I sobbed as I used the tissue I saw in the car to blow my nose.

My head was still on my laps when the car stopped. I was tired of crying, I could swear my face was looking like a peeled irish potato. The Randy Orton's lookalike opened the door and told me to get down. Just who am I to say no to a creature like this? Besides I already gave up living. If I had my phone with me I would have already written RIP on my picture. Just like the saying goes 'It's not funny when you are next'

I gently alighted the car and then my eyes were like BOOM💥 Oh my Good Lord! What is that? Is it the freaking Eiffel tower that I am seeing in movies and magazines?

If my eyes are viewing the right thing, if I am not dreaming, If this is not just a mere illusion, then ladies and gentlemen are you thinking of what I am thinking? P A R I S🗼 Exactly sweetheart, I am in Paris. City of love.

And then the thought hit me that I am kidnapped to this place, I am not here for fun or sightseeing. But why will my kidnapper choose to bring me to Paris of all the countries in the world?

I was still asking myself those silly questions when someone closed my eyes with his/her palms. But it's more like a hers because of the softness of the palms. I used my hands to remove the person's palms from my eyes and twirled around to see who the person was. I was shocked seeing a smiling Yesmeen in front of me. I continued sobbing as I hugged her so tight that she almost couldn't breath.

Calm down Fatima, Calm down. You are safe. *She ran her hands up and down on my back.

Surprise *I heard Ammar's voice.

I abruptly pulled out of her grip and glared at the flamboyantly dressed smiling Ammar. My sobbing dwindled and rage took over the sobs. His smile faded and I could see regrets all over his face.

I wanted to surprise you. I didn't mean to....... *He spoke and I cut in by raising my hands indicating a stop.

Surprise? *I let out a mournful and angry smile. This is the most disgusting surprise ever.

Fatima listen please. He did it to....... *Yesmeen uttered and I cut in too.

Enough already. I am sick and tired of all this. *I glared at Ammar and Aslam that I didn't notice was standing beside him.

I continued sobbing as I walked pass them, heading to only God knows where. I could swear I saw Aslam smiling as I was walking away.

End of chapter.

Assalamu alaikum.
Hello cupcakes, how are you and every every?
I am tired of giving you excuses every single day. I am sorry about it. Please just know that I have a busy life these days. But I will always find time and update insha Allah.

Your votes and comments are always putting a smile on my face especially when I am notified that someone added my story to his/her reading list. Wallahi it makes me so happy. My lips automatically curve into an ear to ear smile. Seriously, it makes my day. Thank you❤

So how was the chappie. I love Ammar's surprise, I dunno why my namesake (Fatima) is being a joy killer fa nikam. And Aslam, he was smiling🤔 happy Fatima was angry or what was it for😏 seriously I am thinking of switching to Ammar's team fa.

To bari dai musa ido mugani whether Fatima zata mana baqin cikin yawo a Paris🗼😂

You wouldn't want to miss the few days we are spending in Paris, right?

Vote, Comment and Share💙 It mean alot to me🙇

Love❤

Teemah❣