6: On a rainy day.

Fatima's P.O.V
It has been a week since Yesmeen's parents visited, meaning a week since that incident between me and the beast. Aslam and I were becoming more intimate. For Yesmeen, she was slowly taking Husna's place (my bestfriend). As for Ammar, he was still just a narcissistic rude brat.

At first I thought he was only being a jackanape to me, but I later on realised he treat others the same way. Even though he is a whippersnapper, everyone still idolizes him. They all treat him as if he is some kind of celebrity and that's only because he is way richer than everyone here and also strikingly handsome.

Sundays are my free days, so I decided to go to the gym. I need to burn down the 1kg I gained in just a week.

Yesmey I'm going to the school gym. I will leave my phone here because I'm not taking my bag with me. *I informed.

Do you have to go? It's already 4:30pm and you know you have to be back before 7pm, besides the sky is cloudy, it might rain anytime soon. *Yesmeen said with much concern.

Yesmey, please let me go. Insha Allah nothing will happen, I will be back before 7pm. And about clouds, the same thing happened yesterday but it didn't rain. *I uttered proceeding towards the door.

You just never listen to me. Anyway, since you insist, take care and be back soon. *She waved.

I will.  *I blurted as I ambulated out of the room.

I arrived at the gym around 5:02pm. I exercised for about an hour and some few minutes. After a quick shower and maghrib prayer, I proceeded back to the hostel.

It was a 30 minutes distance from the gym to the hostel by foot. I thought of getting a cab due to the heavy storm and ligtning, rain might be falling anytime from now. I walked a small distance in search of a cab, but all efforts were futile because the rain began to gush down heavily making me to abruptly seek for shelter under a gazebo by the side of the road.

I stood there for minutes, the air was frosty and the frigid rain water was dripping down my soggy clothes. Sighting a white SUV brought me out from my hiding place. I motioned for the driver to stop but all my attempts were forlorn because the car drove past me making me dizzy all of a sudden.

The drastic pain I felt notified me that I was lying flat on the road with a stone as my pillow and a pool of blood painting the road. A blurry image of a man running towards me appeared in my sense of sight and then everything became blank after I passed out.

Ammar's P.O.V
I was on my way to my school apartment, because yes I actually live in an apartment. As the heir of Rayville, having a luxury apartment in the school wasn't really a big deal. Aslam lives with me though.

I sighted the lousy scholarship girl motioning for me to stop. After causing so much ruckus in my life, it wouldn't be so bad ignoring her, right? So I acted dumb once again and drove pass her. The image of a falling body that I saw through the rear view mirror scared the hell out of me. Parking my SUV, I abruptly hurried to where she was lying on the road almost lifeless.

Scholarship girl, get up. *I uttered.
Hello. *I added but the only answer I got was thunder and ligtning that accompanied the rain.

My heart skipped a beat after I saw the pool of blood around her. I quickly picked her up and rested her body at the back seat of my car. I accelerated the car to a high speed, heading towards the school infirmary. I alerted the nurses for an emergency and they hurried her into the emergency room.

How could she be so careless? What was she doing out in the rain by this time of the night? I thought.

You have a share in this dude, you could have helped her when she asked for it. If only you stopped a little bit sooner, If only.  My subconscious mind spoke.

Hello sir. *A nurse interrupted my thoughts.

How is the patient?  *I asked.

We were able to save the patient. She is out of danger for now but she is still unconscious because she lost alot of blood. She needs to have a blood transfusion *She informed.

What? Blood transfusion? *I uttered my eyes as large as saucer.

Yes sir, it's very urgent. She might lose her life anytime soon if it's not done in an hour.

What should I do now? Call Aslam? I thought.

Help Ammar, help. There is no time to think. Her life is at stake. My subconscious mind spoke.

Nurse you can test my blood and see if you can use it. But please hurry before something happens to her. *I finally uttered.

Okay, let's go.

The nurse collected a bag of blood from me and started transfusing it to Fatima.

I will head out now, you should stay with her. Inform us if anything happens to her during the night. *She stated.

I perched on the visitor's armchair while my eyes landed on her face. Her skin was a bit pale, her eyelashes touching her skin, her pointed nose taking in oxygen and gushing out carbondioxide, her hair scattered all over her face and her cute little mouth rose in a small pout. She looked so innocent and pure.

They are very much alike. She is my Anisa's lookalike, not just in character but also in looks.

End of chapter.

Well, well, Fatima got herself into trouble again and because of that Ammar's blood is now flowing in her circulatory system😄
But we still don't know who this Anisa that Ammar is so obsessed with is. I'm also curious about her just like all of you.
What will happen next?
Find out in Rays of love.

Today I'm sharing Fatima's picture with you.

VoteCommentAnd share💖

Vote
Comment
And share💖

Love😙

Tee👸