5: Saved by Mr Arrogant.

Fatima's P.O.V
Raising my head to see my saviour jarred me. I swallowed a lump, blinked once, twice and thrice to make sure I was not dreaming or anything. Should I call BBC for an interview? Rayville's beast, Ammar Hassan Shashi saved a scholarship girl will make a perfect headline for today's news.

Fatima pull away, you are still in his grip. My subconscious mind reminded.

Let me go. *I uttered with a frown, pulling away from his grip.

What is happening here? *Aslam cut in.

Ask the beast. *I rolled my eyes.

Ammar shot me a disgusting head to toe glare before he walked away.

I would have smacked his face with my shoe but my subconscious mind reminded me that I am here on scholarship.

Even though I am not sure of what happened here but I am saying sorry on his behalf. *Aslam uttered.

I would have told him that I think his friend is a pervert but my subconscious mind reminded me that it was my fault. He saved me even after I stepped on his foot.

It's okay. The lecturer is coming, let's go. *I said and we proceeded into the class.

Her face gives me goosebumps. She has no fear pushing herself on our princes. *A lady uttered as we walked down to our seat.

What else do you expect from a low life like her.*Another lady mumbled.

Shut up, just shut up you bugs. *Aslam shot them a death glare.

Aslam, let it slide please. *I pleaded softly and we took a seat.

Seems like you have alot of free time lately. Time to fight to be precise. *Ammar said to Aslam, his eyes on his phone.

That was harsh dude. *Aslam blurted and Ammar chose to ignore him.

Sabr (patience) Fatima, Sabr (patience). My subconscious mind spoke.

The one hour lecture was quite interesting. The docent was jovial and nice. I wasn't able to take off my mind from what I did earlier. I decided to apologise to the beast for stepping on him.

I will head out first. I have something to do. *Aslam said to me as he stood up to leave.

Alright Aslam, later.

Hey dude, I will leave first. Dad wants to see me. I will catch up with you later. *He informed Ammar.

Cool *Ammar uttered, his eyes still on his phone and Aslam proceeded out of the class.

Manners beast, manners.

I am sorry. *I paused after Ammar shot me a death glare.
For stepping on your foot. *I raised an eyebrow.

It's disappointing to know you can't really walk properly you know. Tsk Tsk. *He shook his head.

He stood up and ambulated out of the class leaving me dumbfounded. Like who the cupcake does this man thinks he is. How could he?

My ringing tone interrupted my cerebration.

Hello Yesmey.

Hello Tee, I'm outside your lecture class. Hurry, my family are here to meet you. Yesmeen informed.

Oh my, I will be out in a minute *I yelped.

Where is our boyfriend? *Yesmeen asked as we drove to the guest apartments in the school.