22: Invading my thoughts.

Fatima's P.O.V
Hajiya wake up, it's time for subhi prayers. *Yesmeen called.

Is it 2pm already? *I sleep talked.

2 what, aah kin manta it's 2am. Abeg get up and pray. *Yesmeen chuckled.

That was when I realised the stupid stuff I was saying. Oh my Allah, what is Ammar doing to my life? I got up and walked slothfully to the bathroom.

I grasped the Holy Qur'an and recited Suratul An'am in my best qira'a after I was done praying.

I was walking softly with Ammar on the sandy beach, feeling the warm grains in between our toes and watching the sun slowly going to sleep.

'Hubby' *I called.

'Yes wifey'

'Come closer, I want to tell you something in your ear'

He moved closer wrapping his arms around my waist.

'Uhmm, tell me wiey

I moved my lips closer to his ear,

'I.......I......I'

'Tell me'

'I.....I.....I hate you' *I giggled gently biting his ear.

I immediately pulled out of his grip and begin to run.

'Really?' *He said running after me.

I ran swiftly with Ammar chasing after me.

'Come here' *He uttered as he grasped my hand dragging me towards him.

He wrapped his hands around me from behind as we both fell on the glacial beach sand. He gripped my hand tight, both of us staring ferociously at each other chuckling at the same time.

'I love you Ammar'

'I love you more Fatima'

Hello miss, wake up. I am leaving already. *Yesmeen spoke waking me up from my slumber.

I gently opened my eyes to the sight of Yesmeen standing by the mirror. Ya Allah, it was just a dream. A beautiful dream. This is the umpteenth time I am having such kind of dream.

Where are you going? *I asked.

I'm going to hang out with my group members too.

It's too early hajiya, where are you guys planning to go at this time?

Hello miss, look up here. It's 10 minutes to 12 and you call that early. *She rolled her eyes.

Oh my God! I thought I had a quick nap.

Uhhh gotta go bestfriend, they are waiting for me. Your breakfast is on the table. Have a nice day darling. *She said hugging me.