39: Letting go.

I dedicate this chapter @andijou @Majorbala @HammA_jnr @seemerd36 @ahmad_sabo @herbiisorlah @behgum_sumie @jamilaabbas @moohankn @Asmaaah__ @marmoodarlee @Ramsabz @fatymailafia @shagumba and lastly this chapter is specially dedicated to @happylize for taking time to write a paragraph on how much she finds ROL interesting❤ Thank you all❤

Fatima's P.O.V
It has been three weeks of rollercoster ride of emotions. There were days I cry myself to sleep, some days I cry my heart to my creator and other days I wake up being the bubbly young lady I have always being. Ammar was in school only once in these three weeks. He dropped texts in my inbox maybe twice or thrice just to say hi which I didn't ignore because I had no reason to hate him. Why would I hate him when he was not even mine to begin with.

I woke up today with good vibes, I wanted to go out for an adventure, to have fun and make memories. Aslam called as he always did, but this time around to tell me that her royal highness, our soon to be bride wanted to meet me in person. By Allah, I have been anticipating for a day like this, not just to meet Anisa but to see Ammar even if it was from afar.

Come in. *Anisa ushered me in.

I could hear the throbbing sound of my heartbeat after my eyes captured the image of the man that comes second after my Abba. I missed him so much that even Yesmeen looks like him to me atimes. He became speechless, proving to me that he had no idea his little princess invited me over for lunch. And at that moment, just as his eyes kept staring at me, I felt the words he was so afraid to say.

Ammar: We get to meet here after three good weeks. How have you been? I missed you.

Fatima: I was miserable. You were everywhere. I tried finding you in every crowd.

Ammar: I am sorry that I left our lovestory with an 'almost'. I am sorry I couldn't fight for us.

Fatima: We almost made it out of the friendship zone. We almost almost made it. I don't want you to fight for me, you must fight for Anisa instead. You belong here and I belong somewhere else.

Hey you two, I know you both missed each other, but you can't be staring at each other that way ignoring my presence. *Anisa spoke bringing us out of our trance.

Our bride. *I smiled hugging Anisa.

Welcome to my little world. I have heard alot about you from his majesty, my slush dadu and ya Aslam. Saw lots of your pictures but masha Allah you look even prettier in person.

Thank you Ani, you are not bad yourself. *I beamed.

Hey dadu, aren't you the gentleman that just called me Fatima minutes ago. And now that Fatima is here, are you planning to ignore her?

How are you? *Ammar spoke almost inaudibly.

I wanted to say it out that my life took a turn after he left, to tell him that I missed him and it hurts living without him but all I could utter was 'I am fine'. If all this misery is healing, then yes I am healing.

We had a little chit-chat before Ammar excused himself leaving Anisa and I to talk. She was such a perky young lady, capable of capturing hearts in minutes.

You like my slush dadu, don't you? *Anisa spoke after much silence.

It was the type of question no girl wants to be asked by the fiancèe of the man she adores. It was a question I never saw coming.