16: Love triangle.

Fatima's P.O.V
I picked up the note. It reads....
Crying is for plain women, pretty women go shopping.

Ya Allah, isn't Aslam the sweetest living being on planet earth?

Ladies Hostel

Yesmeen's P.O.V
I ate my sausage roll tranquilly as I searched for Fatima's assignment. My phone began to ring and who was it? Aslam!

Hello. *He greeted.

Hi

Don't worry about the assignment, we found it. *He informed.

Ok, cool.

Yesmeen take care of Fatima for me please.

His words hit me like Aso rock was thrown on my chest. Like he knew I loved him, no I still do, yet he still pretends to be ignorant of my feelings for him.

I have always done that in the past and I will still take care of her in the future, but I am not doing it for you Aslam. *I was fuming with anger.

I am glad, even if you don't do it for me.

Unstoppable tears came running down my cheeks. I couldn't speak another word so I cut off the call and buried my head on my pillow.

The tears kept flowing endlessly. The pain I was feeling, I never felt before. Because then, he left me without any trace of him, but now, he is right in front of me loving another woman. And not just any woman but my bestfriend, my roommate.

I am back. *Fatima's yelped and I immediately wiped off my tears,

Welcome back milady. *I faked a smile.

Were you crying? *She shot me a glare.

Not at all, why?

Your eyes are blood red and your face is all swelled up. Tell me the truth Yesmey.

I miss my late grandma. *I lied.

I am sorry for the loss. Pray for her, okay? *Fatima enveloped me in a bear hug.

Narrow escape.

Fatima's P.O.V
Why do I feel like Yesmeen made up that missing her grandma story?

Now go and shower, wash away your sorrows. *I patted her softly on her back and she stood up to have a shower.

My phone was nowhere to be found, so I decided to call it with Yesmeen's. In her call log, I saw something that might be the reason behind her tears. Aslam's call!

Ya rabb, help me unravel this mystery. Let the truth come to light.