25: Change of plans.

Fatima's P.O.V
We arrived at the airport later at midnight after the series of embarassments I went through in the shopping mall. We boarded the Shashi airline which was Rayville's private plane.

Excuse me ladies, can the two of you follow me please? *A stewardess said to Yesmeen and I after we were both seated

To where? *Yesmeen asked.

I'm sorry but I can't tell you that. I was only asked to bring the two of you.

It's okay Yesmeen, lets follow her.

We trailed behind the stewardess as she led us to the most attractive part of the plane. The VIP accommodation, which was very unique and luxurious. Ammar and Aslam were the only two people seated in there.

Come in

Come in. *Aslam beamed.

We exchanged pleasantries after perching on the settee. I was overwhelmed with happiness, it's good to have friends like Ammar and Aslam.

2hrs later
Ladies and gentlemen, please tighten you seatbelts as the plane is about to land at the Heathrow Airport London *An announcement was made waking me up from my slumber.

OMG what was that? London or Amsterdam? *Yesmeen blurted in confusion.

I was also confused, did the lady made a wrong announcement. I just don't get it.

London *Aslam grinned.

How did we end up in London? I thought we were flying to Amsterdam. *I uttered wiping my sleepy eyes.

I think Ammar should be in a better position to explain why. *Aslam said and we all stared at Ammar who was typing something in his iphone7.

Ammar *I called.

Huhhhh *He exclaimed his eyes still on his phone.

From Amsterdam to London, I really don't understand. *I uttered and he raised his face to look at me.