23: Change of mind.

Fatima's P.O.V
What does Ammar think of me? A toy? He was acting like a beast yesterday and today he wants to hang out. Forget it, I am not going. I have plans with Aslam tonight. Besides I don't even want to go.

But you want to go darling. My subconscious spoke.

Hell no, I don't want to.

Liar

I said I don't want to.

Liar

Fine, I want to go but I am not going.

Are you okay? I mean psychologically ok. *Yesmeen said ambulating out of the bathroom.

Ofcourse, why?

Why were you talking to yourself?

I am talking to my juju friend, idiot. *I uttered throwing a pillow on Yesmeen's face.

Seriously? *Yesmeen chuckled.

But seriously what was that all about?

Yesmeen, Aslam and Ammar both asked me out for dinner tonight.

Who are you planning to go to then? *Yesmeen uttered, her face turning a little bit pale.

Aslam

Then what is the murmuring all about?

Nothing.

Tell me the truth Fatima. You want to meet Ammar right?

No.

Yes.

Fine, yes I want to. But I am not going to him.

That's okay then, you can just go to Aslam.

I noticed the sudden change in Yesmeen's mood. I believe it's because of Aslam, she is always like that when we talk about him. And no matter how much I ask her, she always try to hide the truth from me. I dont even ask her about it anymore, I am only trying to find out their hidden truth.

7:30pm
I showered and changed into a rose pink abaya and a wheat brown veil.

7:30pm I showered and changed into a rose pink abaya and a wheat brown veil

I was ready by 8pm and I called Aslam to tell him I was on my way. I left Yesmeen in the room watching her korean series as always, she never gets tired of watching them. Aslam texted me the address of the restaurant.

Canova Ristorante (Canova Restaurant) *I said to the skipper of the water taxi as I got inside.

I closed my eyes as the thought of Ammar lingered in my mind. I want to go. I want to see him. I want to hear what he wants to tell me. I want........I want......

I know he already left since he wanted to meet by 7pm and it's already after 8pm now. But what if he is still waiting for me? No that can't be possible, he is not the type to wait for someone. I thought.