21: Dream come true.

Venice, Italy.
Fatima's P.O.V
Our plane landed at Venice Marco Polo Airport after the five hours flight. Explaining to you how excited I am will be a waste of time. I have been looking around for Ammar but he was no where to be found.

What if he didn't come with us. I thought.

The thought of Ammar's absence in the trip made my heart quiver. I have no idea since when I became this attached to Ammar. He invaded my thoughts and my dreams. He is everywhere, my heart, my mind, my brain, my eyes, just everywhere.

Venice is one of the most romantic cities in the world. I have always wanted to make the best memories of my life in Venice with the people I love. But somehow I feel those moments will never be the best if Ammar is not part of them.

I was dying to ask Aslam about Ammar, but I didn't want him to ken my peculiar concern for Ammar.

Aslam, Yesmeen and I walked in silence to the exit gate of the airport.

Oh my Allah, I am indubitably in Venice. *I murmured after we came out of the airport.

Short Description of Venice, Italy.
Venice is one of the most beautiful and romantic cities in the world. It is famous for its intricate transport system of interconnected canals. It is known for it's arts, architecture and culture. It is also known as a famous place for sweethearts, lovers, artists and poets. It is a magical city which stretches across numerous small islands where art and history combine with old trades and the beauty of the sea, sandy beaches and exquisite flavors of its typical dishes. The main means of transportation in Venice is by boat as the city is surrounded by canals. No cars, only boats.
End of Description.

The venice I have been espying in pictures was right in front of me. Everything semblance like a dream, a beautiful dream. The Venatians, the water canals, the artistic buildings on it, the gondolas, the romantic atmosphere, the water buses and the water taxis were right in front of my eyes.

We will be riding on that. *Aslam interrupted my thoughts pointing at one of the water taxis parked at the edge of the airport.

We moved towards the water taxi, Aslam got inside first, Yesmeen trailed behind

We moved towards the water taxi, Aslam got inside first, Yesmeen trailed behind. I halted as my eyes catched a glimpse of the person I was dying to see sitting inside.

Are you just gonna stand there staring at me that way. *Ammar's voice broke through my mind.

I was abashed. I realized I have been staring at Ammar for the past 2 minutes, with a smile on top of that.

Ya ilahi, this is the most discomfiting moment in my life. For the first time in my life, I wanted to be invisible.

My legs felt heavy as I walk to sit beside Yesmeen who was giggling. Aslam's face was feeble while Ammar looked stiff as always.