27: Surprises.

Fatima's P.O.V
Thanks mom, dad, twins, thanks for the birthday wishes. I love you all.

We love you more.* They all screamed out in unison.

Happy birthday darling. *Yesmeen yelped hugging me after I hung up the call.

Thanks ma'am *I beamed.

Get ready, I have a little surprise for you.

Awwwnnn, you are such a darling. What is it?

I told you it's a surprise. Cmon, go and get ready. *She rolled her eyes pushing me into the bathroom.

Tell me a little about it mana.

She softly pushed me and closed the bathroom door.

Only after you get ready. *She clamored.

So not fair. *I mumbled.

I changed into a purple top and skinny jeans after douching. I tied my hair into a pony tail, keeping my face natural. Yesmeen wasn't in the room so I shambled to the living room. I was awed and bewildered by the so called surprise.

It was a well decorated table with gift boxes, cake and champagne. I was so astonished and gratified. I felt special and important that tears of happiness began rolled down my cheeks.

 I felt special and important that tears of happiness began rolled down my cheeks

Surprise *Yesmeen yawped from behind.

I twirled around to face her. I couldn't speak a word. I only stared at her with so much love and adoration as the tears continued cascading down my cheeks.

Hey, what's wrong? You don't like it? *Yesmeen asked wiping my tears with her thumb.

Thank you so much Yesmeen. I love you. *I hugged her.

Cmon, don't be a stranger. *She pinched my cheeks gently.

We had alot of fun, cutting the cake, popping champagne, dancing, and opening the gift boxes. The gift boxes contained a jewellery set, an evening dress, a pair of stilettos and a clutch. I was so grateful.

Aslam called and wished me a happy birthday. He wanted to have lunch together somewhere but I insisted he come over to the restaurant in the hotel we were staying.

I have been anticipating for a call from Ammar but I received none. I was so disappointed. So many birthday wishes from friends and family but I only wanted to hear it from one person, Ammar. Maybe he has no idea it's my birthday since I never told him. I thought.

Aslam and I met for lunch at the Connaught restaurant.

How are you? *Aslam asked after our food arrived.

I'm good, You?

I am also good. Happy birthday once more.

Thank you, I appreciate the birthday wishes alot. *I smiled, and the lunch too.