31: The innocent one became the villian.

I dedicate this chapter to @ammeenatuu36 and @aphrodiey for the votes and amazing comments💓 Thank you darlings💙

Ammar's P.O.V
Yesmeen please go and stop her. *I said to Yesmeen and she trailed after Fatima.

Don't you think I need an explanation. *I shot Aslam a death glare.

Well, I thought this was the best way to surprise her, I had no idea she would be mad at you for it. *Aslam uttered using his hands to touch his hair.

Flashback⏪
Hey dude, what are you thinking of? *Aslam asked as he perched on the couch.

I am thinking of flying to Paris with Fatima and her friend. It's a surprise though, but I don't know how to do it because I really really want her to be surprised.

Why do you want to surprise her? What is the occasion? *He shot me a dubious stare.

Are you going to help me out or are you here to ask me stupid questions? *I rolled my eyes.

Fine, I give up. But hey don't bother yourself. I have an idea. Fatima will totally be in love with the surprise. *He smirked.

What's the idea?

Just leave everything to me, I will handle it. We only need to take Yesmeen with us to Paris. Fatima will be there afterwards. *He winked.

Are you sure about it?

Trust me bro. *He shook his head.

Fine, I will do as you said then.
End of flashback▶

Fatima's P.O.V
Yesmeen just let me be. I will not follow you guys. How could Ammar use you to scare the hell out of me? It's so not fair, I almost had a heart attack.

Fatima, Ammar only wanted to surprise you. He wouldn't do anything to hurt your feelings and you know that better than anyone. But I agree that we made a mistake, I am sorry about it. *Yesmeen apologised holding my hands.

I redirected my face away from Yesmeen's just to make her understand that they really did hurt my feelings.

Please bestfriend, forgive us. I swear Ammar regrets what he did. *She tightened the grip.

I shifted my gaze back to her face and pouted before clenching my fingers into a fist and hitting her gently on her shoulder.

That's for making me cry. *I pulled her ear* And this is for saying sorry. Didn't I tell you that in friendships, there is no sorry and no thank you.

Stupid, come here. *She enveloped me in a bear hug.

We walked back to where Ammar and Aslam were still standing, talking about only God knows what. Ammar's expression was languid. I couldn't help but feel bad for calling his surprise disgusting. It just occured to me that I should make them realise that they made a mistake.

Hello gentlemen, Fatima is fine now. I used my magic on her, bibidi babidi boo. *Yesmeen winked.

I'm so sorry Fatima, I made a mistake. Please forgive me. *Ammar said in dumps.

It's okay. *I pouted a little bit.

You have a good heart, I love that about you. *Aslam blurted with a smirk.

The car is here. Shall we? *Ammar cut in.

We ambled towards the white Ford Edge. ♪My love for Ford will never die, never die ahh♪ (In Tekno's voice) Just where is Ammar getting all these luxurious cars🤔 It's Ammar Hassan Shashi, idiot. My subconscious mind spoke.