34: Feels good to be home.

I dedicate his chapter to Hafsatu Hassan Shashi #winks @Haphsertuh for not letting me breath fresh air because I didn't update. Ya Ammar's plane finally landed, so I need an update too right away.

I also dedicate this chapter to everyone that told me to update, especially you @sameenerh
Your comments left me with no choice but to create a free time out of my busy schedules and write.
Thank you❤

Abuja, Nigeria.
Fatima's P.O.V
Our plane landed at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport. The torrid breeze that blew my veil as I disembark the plane confirmed I was home. The dark skins all over, the ankaras, the hijabis and the non hijabis, the laughter from every angle of the airport, the different tribes and religions and the family and friends reunion all screams Africa, Nigeria and home.

Name placards were being displayed by family members from all angles of the arrival lobby. The placard with Welcome Home Princess ensnared my attention and in a flash, two crazy humans enfolded me in a bear hug.

Ya Teeeeee. *The twins squealed in unison and we began our welcome home hugs.

The king gained weight. *I gave Abba a peck.

The queen kept feeding me her delicious food. *Abba uttered and we all chuckled.

Don't tell me granny and Husna are not here. *I shook my head looking at the twins.

Husna is out of town, but she will be back today while granny is not feeling too well. *Minal stated.

Oh my sweet grandma, hope it's nothing serious?

Yes, 80 years no be joke you know. *Manal winked and Ammi twinged her cheek, craking us up.

So where is Ya Yesmeen and Ya Aslam. *Manal the talkative spoke.

Jeez, I almost forgot I had friends after seeing my family. Wait here, I will look for them.

Savage, that's much like you. *Manal giggled.

I know right. *I nodded as I ambled away.

I was roving around looking for my squad when I accidently bumped into a woman who was probably in her 40s.

Oh my Allah, I am so sorry ma'am. *I apologised as I picked up her handbag from the floor.

It's okay my dear. *She smiled and we exchanged pleasantries. She looked very familiar.

What's your name? *She asked staring at me dotingly.

Fatima, the name is Fatima.

Masha Allah, bless you my child. *She touched my head with a smile plastered on her lips.

Teee. *Yesmeen called from behind.

Thank you ma'am. It was nice meeting you.

Call me mom. *She beamed.

Teeee. *Yesmeen called again.

Goodbye *I paused* Mom *I added and she smiled.

I finally found them all after much hardwork and I introduced Ammar because it was his first time meeting my family.

Ya Tee never fails to mention your name whenever we talk. *Manal told Ammar.

Don't worry sis, I got her. *Minal spanked Manal.

Abba you saw that. *Manal bemoaned with a pout and we all chuckled.