20: The school trip.

Fatima's P.O.V
Ooo Emm Giee🙆 One month trip to venice and amsterdam. Wait, did I just saw trip to venice on that notice, no, no, no I gotta zoom again.

My pupil dilated as I try hard to zoom the notice, just to confirm what I saw.
I was lost in a state of ecstasy after confirming what I saw was not a fantasy but reality. I have always always loved Venice, Italy. I have always imagined how beautiful and romantic the place is. I wanted to jump up and dance, I just couldn't contain all that happiness, I wanted to dance it off.

I started thinking of all the places I will visit, all the food I will eat, all the pictures I will snap and all the memories I am going to make in Venice.

I gulped down all those beautiful thoughts as my eyes landed on the Trip fee.

Trip fee-- 10million naira.

What the hell. All that happiness drained in few seconds. Ni Fatima diyar Ahmadu, where will I ever get that money.

This only proved to me that nothing last forever. One minute ago I felt like I was flying high in the sky and a minute after I am feeling like I am drowning in the deepest ocean.

My lower limbs felt heavy as I managed to find my way to the class. The 2 hours lecture was the most boring lecture I ever attended. No, it wasn't actually boring, I was just not in the mood. My mind erred like a lost wanderer.

Are you planning on spending your night in the class today? *Aslam teased after the lecture was over.

Huhhh *I raised my head to face him and that was when I kenned the whole class was empty.

What the hell. I must have been thinking deep about this venice stuff. I didn't even realise the class was over.

Of course not, I was just about to leave. *I lied.

Lets go then, I will drop you off.

No, it's okay. You leave first, I have something to do here.

Sure?

Yeah, thanks.

Cool, we will talk later.

Till then, bye. *I said and Aslam moved out of the class.

My phone started ringing, it was Husna. Oh my Allah, I was just about to call her.

Hello hussy.

Hello babes, missed me?

Like crazy, I was just about to call you. I'm coming home real soon.

Why, what's up?

I am coming for a one month break, the kids here are travelling. One month trip to Venice and Amsterdam.

Oh my Allah, Did I just hear you call Venice. But why aren't you tagging along? Venice has always been your favorite place. *Husna yelped.

If only I could Hussyy. You know just how much I love Venice ever since I was a kid, but I don't think it's my time to be there yet.

But why not?

10 million naira trip fee.

What! Don't be disappointed, your time is coming real soon. You might even get married and live in venice, who knows?

Goals mehn *I giggled.

I miss you guys, you, mom, dad, the twins, granny, I miss everyone. Atleast my one month break will be worth it.