33: Truth or dare?

I dedicate this chapter to my sister @rukayyahlbn for the votes and lovely comments. Thanks dear❤

Ammar's P.O.V
Truth or dare? *Aslam asked.

Truth

Tell us about your love life. *He uttered with a smirk and I benumbed.

We all hushed, my eyes looking deep into Aslam's. I felt frazzled, bleary, sapped, effete and impotent.

Oppsss sorry, I meant your school life not love life. *He shook his head.

I glanced at Fatima who was staring at me and I feebly stood up and head back into the house. I slammed the door of my room and leaned on it. I closed my eyes as I felt my heartbeat catapulting and my breathing becoming anomalous. I abruptly unlocked the door and head out to my car and drove out of the house.

I pushed the accelerator speeding the lamborghini to 300kph until I reached the outskirts of Paris. I decelerated the car to a zero speed gushing out the long buried tears. The last time I cried was 15years back when I was celebrating my 10yrs birthday, that was the day I met the love of my life Anisa. I can't recall ever shedding a tear after that.

I opened my mobile Qur'an application and recited some few surahs after crying for almost half an hour. Verily, we find peace in reciting the Holy Book because I felt relieved. I drove back to the house after finding peace within myself.

Assalamu alaikum (Peace be upon you) *I uttered as I proceeded into the living room.

Wa alaikumus salaam (Peace be upon you too) Ammar can you come here for a moment please. *Fatima called.

I advanced to the dining area where Fatima was standing in front of two chocolate fudges placed in saucers.

I made these with the leftover of that chocolate cake, I am not sure about the taste though. Have some. *She said passing one of the saucers to me.

Yum, this is so deshicious. Sorry I meant delicious. *I mumbled making Fatima to crack up.

I devoured down the choco fudge. It was so yummy. I don't mind eating this for the rest of my life.

Can I finish yours? *I asked looking down on Fatima's half eaten choco fudge.

Yes, sure. *She passed me the saucer and I gorged it down too.

I am going out later, want to join? *I enquired.

Yes, why not. The house is suffocating me anyway. *She giggled.

Alright, I will see you later. *I stood up to leave.

5pm
Fatima's P.O.V
I gussied up in a pink flare skirt with a white long sleeve top and a veil. I gave my face a nude look because I am okay with my natural shade.