4: Another coincidence.

Fatima's P.O.V
I met Yesmeen at the exact place we agreed to meet earlier. She was pacing up and down the hallway as she checked her wristwatch.

Ya Allah, Yesmeen I'm so so sorry. I had to take care of something. *I apologised.

Oh no, It's okay, I just hope it was nothing serious. *She placed her hand on my shoulder.

No not at all. *I smiled.

We drove to the cafeteria in Yesmeen's car. The cafeteria was resplendent and the ambrosial aroma of the varieties of dishes was just so delightful.

I ate to my satisfaction, the food was so appetizing and delish

I ate to my satisfaction, the food was so appetizing and delish. Life in Rayville won't be as bad as I thought, afterall I have Yesmeen, Aslam and above all free food.

I had a quick shower, then prayed asr. Opening my bag to bring out my phone reminded me of the hankie I saw earlier. Picking it up, I sniffed the cologne on it. It was so pleasant and refreshing.

Who owns it and why was it lying in front of the class I was crying in? A secret admirer? I thought.

Keep your hopes low to the ground princess, low to the ground. My subconscious mind spoke.

Want some? *Yesmeen asked as she perched on the sofa with a bowl of popcorn.

Nope. *I shook my head.

So, how was your first day? Any new friend?

My first day was not so good. My coursemates didn't really liked me.*I bit my lower lip.

Jeez, How can a sane human not like you? *Yesmeen uttered bewildered.

Because I am a scholarship student.

Is that even a reason. People are sometimes so dumb and doltish. Don't feel so bad, I got your back. *Yesmeen assured.

Thank you. Actually someone among them was different. *I smiled.

He is not just different, he is in love. *She nodded.

In love? *I shot her a puzzled glance.

Yeap, he is in love. *She paused
With you. *She winked.

Say something eloquent Yesmey. *I rolled my eyes and she chuckled.

What's his name?

Aslam.

Assssllaaammm, whoa he has a nice name. *She gave me a faint smile.

He does.

I was resting my weary torso on my bed when my phone began to ring. It was an unknown number so I ignored the call. It rang for the second time before I decided to pick up.