2: Running into Mr arrogant.

Fatima's P.O.V
Collecting the key to my room didn't take me long. How I am going to find my way to the hostel was all I could think of at that moment because the last thing I know how to do was to locate something using a map.

I wasted almost an hour roving around. The school was so big that one could get lost in it. I was so exhausted so I gave up using the map and decided to ask. I sighted a young beau seating on a campus bench with closed eyes. Being weary didn't stop me from checking him out. Ever thought of the looks of a child given birth by an extremely handsome Arabian man and a beautiful Indian woman? Calling him handsome will be an insult to his looks.

Assalamu Alaikum (Peace be upon you) *I greeted.

He kept mum for quite a while making me to think whether he is deaf or just dump. He gently opened his eyes and gave me a quick glance

Wa alaikumus salaam (Peace be upon you too) *He spoke revealing his two cheek depressions (dimples)

So, he actually talks. He sounded like I was forcing him though.

Can you please show me the way to the ladies hostel?

He shot me a death glare and it actually felt like he was indirectly telling me to go away and let him be.

Get yourself a map *He uttered in a flinty way.

Maintain your calmness Fatima. Tell him you don't know how to use a map. My subconscious mind spoke.

I am not really good with maps, I'd appreciate if you just show me the way.

He sighed heavily with a blink. It looked like he was furious.

Shooo. *He shooed me away with his hand and closed his eyes.

What the tomatoes! Is this man okay? As in mentally okay.

How dare you shoo me away like I am some kind of animal. *I spoke, my heart burning with rage but the idiot didn't even bother to open his eyes making me even more furious.

Hello young lady, I advice you let Ammar be please. What do you want?  *said another man's voice from behind.

I twirled around to look at the person speaking. It was another handsome affluent though his looks were nothing compared with this arrogant jerk he called Ammar.

Can you please show me the way to the ladies hostel? *I uttered, with fury in my voice because I don't know what to expect from him too.

Yes why not *He smiled.

I shot Ammar a death glare, his eyes were still closed though. Just look at him once and you know he doesn't really care.

Shall we? *I uttered shifting my gaze to the gentleman that was willing to help me.

After you.

We walked in a comfortable silence to the hostel's entrance.

Now this is it, I will get going. And by the way my name is Aslam Abdulrahman, it was nice meeting you and about what my friend Ammar did, I apologise on his behalf. *He spoke calmly.

Thank you. I'm Fatima Ahmad, it was nice meeting you too. About your friend, it's okay.

Bye. *Aslam beamed.

Finding my room was quite easy because every room was numbered. The door was locked so I used my key to open it. I was slack-jawed seeing the well appareled room. It was furnished with two king sized beds decorated with beautiful bed canopies. The light was bright, the A.C was on making the room cool with a sweet fragrance of room freshners.