Chapter 6

Matthew's POV

"What are you rushing for?" Gabriel says and I ignore him.

"Start the fucking car. We're visiting the south of the pack." I snap at him and he starts driving but looks back at me now and then.

"You know your father doesn't like you going to that side. Are you causing trouble with those Bane brothers again? They're the reason you guys had to be taken out last -" I interrupt him.

"Shut the fuck up I know. I just want to talk." I say tapping my fingers nervously against my knee. The ride home is even longer now but I can already tell those assholes are home. Adrian, Alex and Andrew Bane are the sons of Alpha Dylan, the Alpha that my father killed 18 years ago. Adrian was born around the same time I was, however his brothers were the product of a very nervous Alpha Dylan who saved some of his sperm that his mate used for their other 2 sons. My dad didn't like the idea of her having more sons, but they've been warned to stick to their side of the pack that my mother came from originally. If anyone would challenge the Alpha title it would be those idiots and I know somehow they've gotten word that I don't want it and thanks to my stupid brother they think it has something to do with Eileen. I could smell him all over her, that bastard.

I notice the way the land changes on their side compared to ours, most of the thick trees that had surrounded their land and houses are scratched up or knocked over, no doubt from these stupid young wolves using them to train. After all these years and they still plan to overthrow our side of the pack when my father is such a great leader.

"Will you be needing any back up?" Gabriel says but I don't reply as I step outside the car. All three brothers are outside shirtless wrestling each other like idiots, Adrian notices me first as I shut the car door and walk towards them.

"Well if it isn't our future Alpha!" Alex exclaims and Andrew laughs.

"Last thing I heard was that he's given up that title." Andrew says.

"Given it up for some pretty little girl. Which I admit she is beautiful. My beautiful little mate. Eileen." He smiles and I growl at him.

"You're lying. If she was yours you would have marked her already." I yell and he chuckles.

"Please she looked like a screamer, I couldn't out my secret to the whole school if I did that." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Stop lying. She's not yours. Leave her alone." I warn him and all three brothers glare at me.

"She's not yours either. You can't stop me from seeing her. I even think I had a little effect on her, her arousal was quite strong." He says and I growl loudly. I can't fight him, it'll just be a reason for his side to rebel.

I stay quiet and fuming inside. Why is he doing this? What could he have to gain from this?

"There's more rumors floating around that she's a witch." He says and I growl again.

"I'm sure that would make things real interesting. Having a witch for a mate." He smiles crossing his arms across his chest.

"We're both sons of Alphas, you know if there was an ounce of witch in her we could have smelled it. She's sweet. And I-" he interrupts me.

"So you do think she smells good." He says raising an eyebrow and looking at his brothers.

"My grandfather once told me that brothers, especially twins could be attracted to each other's mates. You wouldn't want to keep your brother from his mate now would you?" He says and I take a few deep breaths to calm myself. If she was Michael's....no I can't even imagine that.