Chapter 52

"Mom I'm freezing." My teeth clatter as I complain, but my mother continues to take more pictures.

"Just one more. Let's get Matthew in there!" She smiles and I hold back my laugh as Michael walks over to me reluctantly and tries his best to smile.

"She won't be calling you that after tonight. I promise." I whisper in his ear.

It's been 2 weeks since Michael and Matthew have woken up in the hospital. And I have also offically graduated from high school. I was in my cap and gown now as my parents took loads of pictures of me with my friends and now Michael who they keep calling Matthew.

Tonight we were planning on having them come over to the pack in order to fully understand the truth. That Matthew is a twin who is actually Michael and that they are in fact wolves, something that I will eventually become myself.

"Don't forget about me okay? Text me everyday!" Jennifer tells me as we hug goodbye and I almost feel like crying.

"I won't!" I call back to her which of course my mom takes a picture as I do.

"Mom please. You've got enough pictures." I laugh and so does my dad.

"She should take as much as she wants really." I hear the voice of Michael's mother, Crystal. I turn around in surprise as I see them standing there with Gabriel and I look at Michael who looks just as confused.

"Hello we're Mi-" Michael interupts his mother.

"My parents." He says and his mom stares at him for a moment confused until she understands and smiles back at my parents.

"It's nice to meet you." His father says and shakes both my parent's hands.

"Let's go now." Michael whispers in my ear and grabs my hand as our parents begin to talk. We sneak away to his car and I kiss him immediately once we're inside.

"Can we wait until we get to a room first?" He jokes and I roll my eyes and sit back in my seat.

"I can't help it." I say and shrug and he chuckles and starts the car.

"Why'd your parents come?" I ask as he begins to drive away.

"I assume to get to know them better. To make tonight less awkward. How do you think they'll react?" He asks me and I shrug again.

"They probably won't believe you until you actually show them. I bet my mom will freak." I laugh and take off the square graduation cap I had on and hold it in my lap.

"You're not sad about graduating are you?" He asks looking over at me for second and I shake my head and smile.

"I'll miss seeing my friends a lot. But I think I'll like it better being with you and the pack." I say and he smiles at my answer. I feel him grab my hand tightly as it laid in my lap and I smile and close my eyes feeling content and happy. The past few weeks had been the hardest of my life with everything that had been going on. I almost lost Michael but now here he is alive and fine and happy with his brother again.

"I thought we were going to your house." I pout slightly dissapointed as he brings me somewhere in the pack that I've never been before.

"Who's house is this?" I ask as he parks the car. I stare out the window at the dark green house that looked rather new in some strange way. Michael opens the door and I continue to stare and feel drawn towards it for some reason. Dark wood that had been painted black decorated the front porch with some wind chimes hanging down as well. There was two large bay windows in the front with dark curtains hiding whatever was inside. The front door was a rich mahogany that had a intricate design carved in the center of the door with a knocker on it. I look back at Michael confused but he walks towards the house and opens the door for me.