Chapter 40

"Are you sure they like me?" I ask Michael for what I know is the millionth time and I'm beginning to bother him but he laughs anyways and answers me.

"Eileen. I'm sure. They can't hate their future Luna." He says proudly making me smile and I close my eyes when he kisses my forehead.

"They don't think it's weird that I'm staying here?" I ask again as I fix my hair in the mirror once more and I see Michael come up behind me and wrap his arms around my waist while nuzzling his face into my neck and hair.

"We're mates we're supposed to be together." He mumbles against my skin making me smile.

"But what if they think we're...doing something." I say quietly and he picks his head and looks at me in the mirror.

"They know you're still human and that we can't. And I'd never force you to do anything you don't want to. Come on the last few guests are arriving." He says and kisses my cheek.

I guess to celebrate my arrival, Michael's parents invited a few friends over to make me feel welcome and Michael decided to look nice for the occasion wear a dark blue button down shirt and black pants and I was thankful to have packed one dress I didn't think I would wear which was a navy blue skater dress with sleeves that reach my elbow, however I did worry about the scars on my wrist and hoped the make up I used covered them up well enough.

"You look beautiful." Michael smiles at me making me blush as he grabs my hand and we slowly walk downstairs just as the last people arrived, Gabriel and his daughter Selene who wears a floor length black dress with seemed formal and casual while Gabriel wore a dark blue shirt along with a black blazer, I still cant believe that he's her father, but then again she is a witch and he's an immortal wolf, so anything is possible.

"Such a perfect couple." Selene smiles wide looking between us and I try my best to smile back even though she still freaks me out a little.

"Michael!" Andrea's voice yells out and I feel her attach herself to both our legs.

"Shouldn't you be in bed Andy?" Michael smiles as he picks her up, she's wearing a dark purple dress with beautiful spirals of glitter flowing down the skirt and her hair has been put up in a large bun and she chews on her nails as she shakes her head responding to Michael.

"Mommy said I could stay up tonight since it's a special night." She smiles which makes me smile as well.

"Good you've finally arrived." An unfamiliar voice says with a heavy English accent.

I turn around to see a young woman probably around my age with long wavy black hair and pale skin walk into the room with a man who also has black straight hair that flowed down to his shoulders enter the room. The English woman wore a white flowy shirt tucked into a black skirt that flowed beautifully against her the top of her knees while the man wore a dark green button shirt tucked into black pants.

"And the couple of the night have finally come down." She smiles and I notice some fairly large fangs in her mouth which makes my blood run cold and I look over at Michael immediately who just gives her a small smile. When I turn back to look at her she's somehow shown up directly in front of me.

"I'm Ada. As you're probably wondering I'm a vampire." She leans into hug me and I hug her back hesitantly.

"Don't worry I don't bite...much." She giggles and leans back and my mouth gets a little dry.

"Be nice Ada." The man she came in with says and walks over to stand next to her and wrap his arm around her waist.

"Eileen this is my Uncle Isaac, he's an immortal wolf. Like Gabriel." Michael says and Isaac slightly bows his head and I smile and nod my head at him.

"But not quite as strong as me." Gabriel says slapping his back loudly as the both chuckle.

"Let's go they're waiting for us." Isaac says and we all begin to walk into the next room and I'm starting to feel nervous again until Michael grabs my hand reassuring me.

We walk in and Andrea runs to her parents and brother Jacob immediately. Her mother, Rebecca smiles at me and gives me a hug. She had short red hair and wore the same colored dress that Andrea had on only hers was more fitted to her body. Her husband,Jeremy, looked like a serious man and slightly older than her with short brown hair and a well trimmed beard, he wore a white shirt underneath a dark brown blazer, he shook my hand and gave me a small smile but didn't say much.

Then I saw Michael's parents, waiting patiently in the back of the room for us to greet them which made me more nervous as I saw just how beautiful his mother looked. Her golden hair flowed way below her chest and had large wave like curls near the ends that laid effortlessly against the dark red fitted dress she wore to show off her arms. While Michael's father had his hair slightly combed and even his beard looked trimmed, he wore a dark blue long sleeved button down shirt with a black suit vest above it to match his pants, I felt my stomach flip when he looked at me and actually smiled.

"Hello Eileen." His mother smiles at me and I do the same and react immediately when she hugs me.

"Welcome to the family." She whispers in my hear and lets go making my chest heat up pleasantly.

"I trust my son hasn't bothered you too much already on the trip here." His father says and I notice Michael roll his eyes and I slightly chuckle but shake my head and shake his hand as he extends it and smiles again.

"Now that everyone is here." Michael's father says and looks at Gabriel who smirks and nods his hrad at him.

"We can finally eat." He says as everyone begins to take their seats at the table.

Dinner went by smoothly and actually longer than expected, I guess since everyone was having such a nice time. I'm glad it happened since it eased my fears with his parents about not liking me, they were actually very sweet and so accepting about me still being human.

I wanted to stay downstairs longer,although Jeremy and Rebecca's family had already left it seemed the rest of them were ready to stay up longer. But Michael practically dragged me upstairs and back into his room.

"We should have stayed longer, it's still early." I pout and watch him take off his shirt and smile.

"I know. Our night isn't over." He smiles and puts on a black t-shirt and blue jeans along with his usual thick black sweatshirt but I don't change yet.

"Where are we going?" I smile and walks in front of me and places his hands on my hips.

"Somewhere fun." He says and kisses my nose.

Comment what you think :)