Chapter 45

I laid in my bed nervously checking my phone every now and then. It was almost 9 now and Michael still hasn't come. I was beginning to wonder if he was even going to show up or even just abandon me like Matthew did. I pushed those thoughts away immediately and closed my eyes and tried to sooth my nerves.

The things Jennifer talked about today were...interesting. They were things I've heard of course, but to see her actually talk about them in detail was so mortifying. Almost like I was talking about it with my mom. But of course she found some humor in it and made me feel confident in myself.

My heart beat quickens as I hear my window open and the sound of Michael trying to be quiet as he took off his shoes and jacket. I hear him walk towards the bed and I turn around right as he was about to turn off my lamp.

"I thought you'd be asleep." He smiles and I shake my head.

"Is that why you came so late then?" I ask pretending to frown and he shakes his head and lays down next to me.

"My dad wanted me to help him with all this paperwork bullshit instead of training, which took forever and now I've got this headache and ugh. I'm sorry for keeping you up." He sighs and wraps his arm around me as I lay on his chest and place my hand on his lower stomach.

"It's fine. I missed you." I smile up at him and he smiles back.

I extend my head slightly to kiss his cheek and he closes his eyes enjoying it as I do it again.

"Come here." He sighs and rubs my arm and I start getting that tingly feeling in my stomach again just being near him.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks and I chuckle lightly, I know he can easily look into my head but it's sweet that he asks anyways.

"Nothing." I shrug but I can tell he doesn't believe me.

"Just nothing?" He raises an eyebrow at me but I don't respond. I look at his face a little longer before deciding to just go for it. I press my lips against his which doesn't surprise him until I climb on top and stradle his waist, that's when he stops.

"Eileen.." he sighs and rubs my sides softly.

"I don't want to hurt you.." he says looking guilty.

"You won't." I smile at him and start kissing him again. I feel him smile into the kiss when I place my hand under his shirt feeling his abs.

"Are you feeling me up?" He laughs making me giggle and I slowly nod my head.

"What are up to?" He asks narrowing his eyes at me and I just shrug and lift his shirt up a little and he takes it off completley. I lean back down to continue kissing him and I can tell by how rough his kisses were getting that he was close to letting his wolf taking control and I lean back again which earns a disspointed frown from Michael.

I start getting nervous again, I take a deep breath before moving my body lower so that I'm sitting on his thighs now. His expression changes slightly but he doesn't say anything as I unbuckle his belt and undo his jeans as well.

I look up at him one more time and see that he's watching me very carefully and gives me a small smile. He lifts his hips a little as I pull his jeans down slightly leaving him in only his underwear and my heart beats faster as I notice just how hard he is and I feel my face heat up.

"Eileen. You don't have to do anything you don't want to." He says and grabs my hand and I smile sweetly and lean back to have my face in front of his.

"I know." I smile and press my lips against his and linger for a couple seconds before pulling away.

I feel more confident now as I decide to just get it over with and pull down his under wear in one quick motion letting his cock spring up, I had never seen one before in person and I was actually kind of turned on by it. I look up at Michael to see his eyes are covered with lust and I'm a little pleased with myself to know that I'm the one making him feel this way. I slowly wrap my hand around it gently and slowly feel how warm and smooth it was. I begin to pump my hand up and down and I notice Michael tense up a little and breath a little faster. Was he enjoying it?

"I am." he chuckles lightly and I smile and slightly glare at him for looking into my head without my permission. Although I did like how flustered he was beginning to look as I moved my hand a little faster.

The next part I was more nervous about, but also excited, I move my hips lower on his legs and lean down so now I was facing his dick directly while also still moving my hand, I move my hair to the side and look up at Michael and notice him biting his lip slightly and I smile to myself. I stick my tongue out and slightly flick it across the tip just to taste it, I don't know what I expected, but I was pleased to know it just tasted like skin. I lower my mouth now slowly taking the entire tip inside my mouth and I hear Michael inhale sharply and slightly growl which turned me on even more.

Now that I had the hang of it I began moving at a steady speed that had Michael breathing heavily and holding onto my sheets tightly. It was easy to move my head up and down and I even tested just how much I could it into my mouth. When I felt it hit the back of my throat, Michael let out a shaky moan which made me giggle a little. I could get used to having this effect on him. His breathing gets heavier as I move my head faster while also using my hand in unison.

"Eileen fuck..I'm gonna.." I watch him shut his eyes tight and his mouth forms an "o" shape right as I feel something warm squirt into my mouth taking me by surprise. I groaned quietly grabbing tissues from my bed side dresser and spit it up.

"Sorry..I.."he says sounding out of breath. I've never seen him so flustered before. I on the other hand felt very accomplished.

"Why did you do that?" He asks and starts pulling his pants back up and I just shrug while smiling at him.

"I just wanted to do something different." I say and he sighs happily.

"Next time I'll do something different with you then." He says lowering his voice and smirking while leaning towards me.

"Oh really?" I laugh as he nods his head slowly. He surprises me by wrapping his arms around my waist and flipping me over on the other side of the bed making me laugh.

"I promise." He says and kisses my forehead.

"You've been off your meds for about a month now. Would you say that you're better off without them?" Dr. Bell asks looking up from his notebook.

It was my first session back with him after winter break, it was nice to see him again. However it was feeling almost unnecessary now, I truly was beginning to feel way better than I've ever been.

"Yes I am." I answer him and he smiles slightly and writes in his notebook.

"That's good to here. Is there anything else you're willing to share that concerns you?" He asks and I think for a moment before slowly shaking my head.

"Then I believe I'll let you go a little early then." He smiles and closes his notebook.

"Really?" I ask surprised and he nods his head.

"Whatever it is that's different in your life is helping you a lot Eileen. I know I've said this before but I really do believe you're very near your full recovery." He says and I smile.

"Thank you Dr.Bell." I say and become filled with joy thinking of a future where my mental illness wouldn't hold me back. That I could be confident and happy. That Michael would be happy with me and that everything would be okay. Except that they wouldn't be in a couple months, if I had known now what was to come. I would have done everything in my power to stop it.

Yikes! Looks like things are about to get interesting as well as the end of the story coming up sadly :( but however I've already been working on two new books in my series. Let me know what you think of this chapter and what you expect for the upcoming books as well :)