Chapter 30

"You've been quiet for awhile." Michael says and I just glare out the window.

"I'm angry." I grumble and I snap my head over to look at him when I hear him chuckle.

"Over Adrian? If you want me to banish him again then I will." He says smiling and I just shake my head.

"Why do you think it's funny?" I say and his smile dissapears.

"It's not. You just sound cute when you're mad." He says looking at me briefly before returning his eyes to the road.

"Don't." I say and he looks at me weird.

"Don't what?" He asks and I just shake my head.

"Don't try to flatter me. Don't try to make this normal. You're a wolf. So is your brother. I don't want anything to do with either of you." I say and turn back to stare out the window.

"I'm not leaving you." He says.

"And I'm not going to stay with you." I say and he doesn't reply.

We reach my house after a very long awkward silence between us both and when I go to unbuckle my seatbelt I notice him doing the same.

"What are you doing?" I say feeling a little annoyed.

"Coming inside?" He says as if I already should have known and turns the engine off.

"Why? You've brought me home you can leave." I say and he just smiles and chuckles while shaking his head which gets me more mad.

"I told you I'm not leaving you alone. You can go inside and get some things you need or I'm coming in and staying." He says and I huff annoyed.

"Those are both really bad choices. No matter what, you get your way." I say raising my voice and he just shrugs.

"Get used to it sweetheart. Now make your choice." He says and crosses his arms across his chest, god he's so stubborn.

"I have school tomorrow." I say looking at my lap.

"That wasn't one of the choices." He says and I glare at him.

"So I need to stay home." I huff feeling irritated and he nods his head and puts his hand on the door.

"Let's go then." He says ready to jump out but I stop him.

"God just give me twenty minutes to myself to shower and change please." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"What you think I can't control myself with a naked girl in the next room?" He says and I glare at him harder.

"I don't trust a stranger in my house." I say and we both just glare at each other for a minute until he finally gives in.

"20 minutes and I'm coming in." He says and I sigh relieved and jump out of the car immediately glad to be rid of him.

The moment I'm inside I call my mom to let her know I was sick which was why I didn't go to school today, she wasn't too happy about it but understood. I tried calling Dr.Bell's office but it went straight to voice mail, I tried his cell and home number as well and got the same response.  I hope he's okay. I would never forgive Michael if he was seriously hurt.

I lock my phone and head upstairs to my room and take off Michael's jacket on the way but when I open my door I drop the jacket immediately on the floor and become enraged at the familiar picture.

There looking as calm as ever and giving me a small smile was Matthew sitting and waiting for me on my bed. He stands and looks at me waiting for me to say something and I have plenty to say.