What did you do, Mandy.... Part 2

I drive trough the streets, desperately searching for Amanda. She just disappeared after I told her that we are going to replace her. I didn't mean it like that. We all know that she cuts and that she starves herself. We sat down and talked about it. We all agreed that giving her some time off would be the best to do, but I could have said it nicer... I drive towards the one bar we often went to. I see a blonde woman walking down the street and I stop my car, getting out and walking towards the woman. I see a group of young men and one of them says, "Isn't she Amanda Holden?" I see how they walk after her and hurry up to get to her before they do. The men see me and walk off, probably afraid of me. I place my hand on her shoulder and she turns around, scared and frightened. I pull her into a tight hug and immediately start crying. I can't believe that I finally found her after hours of searching and worrying. "Where the hell have you been? I was worried to death about you!" I say and she looks at me without any emotion and cold as ice. I look up and down her body. The mascara was running down her beautiful face, leaving a complete mess and black stains on her cheeks. I can tell that something terrible must have happened. She looks ashamed and it's then that I notice the blood on her inner thigh. I look into her eyes and say, "Mandy what happened to you?" Tears slowly stream down her face and she falls towards me. I catch her and hug her tightly before I say, "Oh Mandy... what did you do?" I examine her body and see scars on her wrists. They need to be fresh. My heart hurts, knowing that I am the reason for these cuts. I kiss her head and shed a few tears before she slowly gains consciousness again. She looks at me and all I see is how heartbroken and hurt this woman is. I smile down at her, somehow hoping to soothe her and make her forget what happened to her. What the hell are you thinking Simon. The love of your life got raped because you hurt her. I am never going to forgive myself. I pick her up and walk with her over to my car, where I place her on the passangerseat. She forces a smile onto her face and rests her head on the window, clearly exhausted. Do I bring her to the hospital? I am nor sure. She looks pretty much wrecked but she had enough humiliation for one day... I am going to take her home with me and make sure she is okay. I start driving and the next time I look over at her, she is asleep and I smile to myself. She looks so peaceful when she is asleep. I feel bad that that happened to her and I am the reason she went to the bar in the first place... I slap myself inside and concentrate on driving. I need to get her in the shower tho... she needs to be clean and I need to clean the blood on her thighs. She is going to get sick if she is covered in sweat any longer than necessary. I stop the car infront of my house and carry her inside. I place her on my couch in the living room and walk into the bathroom, making a bath ready for her. I slowly walk back into the living room, trying to figure out a way to get her into the bathtub and out again without revealing too much of her body. I pick her up and she opens her eyes, looking at me terrified. "Don't worry. You are going to take a bath... you are safe now," I say and she looks even more terrified. I am the reason for this... I can't believe I did that to her. I carry her into the bathroom and she looks at the bathtub and then at me. "Can you change alone or do you need help?" I ask but she just looks at me as if she didn't hear me. God this asshole must have given her drugs! I am so going to kill him if I find him. I set her down on the toilet and take of her shoes. As soon as I want to pull down the zipper of her dress, she begins to scream and punch me. Wow.... I am so sad that she is in this state because of me... I hug her tight and wait until she finally calmed down and I slowly take of her dress, leaving her underwear on. I slowly carry her over to the bathtub and place her inside. I begin to rinse out her dirty hair and wash it with shampoo afterwards. Then I am beginning my work on washing her body, being careful on her thighs. She looks at me scared all the time as if I am about to hurt her. After I took care of her and brought her into my bed, I want to walk out of the room, but a hand grabs my wrist and pulls me onto the bed. It's Amanda's and she slightly smiles at me before she pulls me close and falls asleep with her head on my chest. I smile at her and kiss the top of her head. How could I let this happen? I should have never told her we would replace her. It was the dumbest idea we could have made. It didn't help her, it broke her even more. The next day I wake up and look down at the woman in my arms. She looks up at me, still having sleepy eyes. I see how broke she is. "Amanda I am so sorry. I didn't mean to do this to you. We knew it... we knew you are cutting and starving so we thought some time off would do you good. I now see that that was the dumbest idea we ever had and I am so sorry that I did this to you. But listen I will be here the whole time. I won't leave your side and you will go through this... with me," I say and look at her, tears in my eyes. She looks up and me and before I can say another word her lips are pressed against mine and we share a deep kiss. "That's good because you are stuck with me anyway," she says and I laugh. My Mandy is back already...

----
So this if for the lovely @melanieklau03 who has requested a second part to this. I hope I didn't disappoint you. 😘😘

Kisses Kathi. 💋