He's my boyfriend

Alesha and Simon dragged me to this stupid party. I don't even wanna be here! Simon has been talking about his new crush non stop for the past seven weeks. She'll be here as well. That's a pretty good reason to not be here.

Nobody besides my mum and I know that I'm madly in love with Simon and have been for the past seven years. It was only friendship at first but it turned into much deeper feelings soon after that.

I'm sitting at the bar and drink my fourth glass of vodka. I don't care about anything anymore. I just don't think I can handle another heartbreak. So many nice men were trying to hit on me the past hour and I turned all of them down. Why though? I mean Simon will NEVER ask me out so why can't I be happy with someone else?

It's not like I owe it to him. I empty the glass and feel slightly drunk. I know that feeling all too well. It has been my best friend the past few months. I look at the dancing crowd and wonder why I can't have fun.

Is it really that hard? Why not let go and lose yourself in the moment? You can alway worry tomorrow.

I try to get up but my legs are a bit shaky so I fall backwards. I feel strong hands catch me, put me back on my feet and rest on my hips. I look at a young and handsome guy and feel somehow excited. He looks good, is strong and definitely husband material.

"Hello beauty," he says and I giggle at his compliment.

"Hey," I say and lean onto him. Man, the alcohol has got me good.

"What are you doing here so alone? Someone as pretty as you should be dancing with her boyfriend," he said and I smiled even harder.

"Maybe I have been waiting for you?"

"Ahh, of course," he said and I feel his hand wander further down my back. I press my face into his neck and inhale his masculine sent. Why not get lost in the moment?

"Manda?" I hear Simon's voice and look at him surprised. He has this pretty young girl on his side and I feel a sudden stab of pain. She's so much younger than me!

"This is my girlfriend Lexa. You know, the one I've been talking about," he says and I just nod.

"And who is that?" Simon says and points towards the handsome man, who has wrapped his arms around me.

"He's my boyfriend," I say and see his surprised look.

"Michael. Nice to meet you," he says and shakes Simon's hand firmly. Thank god, he plays along!

"Excuse me but we need to go now," I say and drag Michael with me. We walk into the backyard and I press him against the wall of the house, kissing him. I feel hesitation at first but he's kissing back soon.

he breaks the kiss to flip us so I'm the one pressed against the wall. "So I'm your boyfriend now?" He asks and presses his lips against mine. His tongue finds his way into my mouth and his leg finds its way between mine.

I moan into the kiss and pull him closer. I need this right now. I need to feel loved and I need to be touched. "Maybe we should take this somewhere more private?" I ask and he begins to suck on my neck.

"Why not do it right here?" he asks and a soft moan slips past my swollen lips as he sucks on my sweet spot.

"Maybe because we'll be all over the media first thing tomorrow morning if someone films this," I say and he stops to look at me. "And what would be so bad about this? You know, make this guys jealous," he says and I look at him confused.

"Oh come on. I saw the way you looked at him. You love him and I'm the one you use to make him jealous. I don't mind tho. I'd love to love that body," he says and squeezes my ass

Is it wrong to do it? I mean he just wants my body. But isn't that what I want? Just a one nights stand, no strings attached.

"So what do you think about going back in there, giving him a good show and then we'll go to my hotel so we can end this," he says and I think about it for a moment.

It sure would make Simon jealous but do I want to display myself as the slut? No, I don't.

"What do you think about skipping the whole jealous thing and just go straight to your hotel? I don't care about him. If you're interested in more than just my body, then I might make you lucky with calling you my boyfriend," I say and don't even believe my own words.

"You sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure," I say and I know that I'll regret this one day but right now? I don't care. This could be my ticket to happiness and I'll take the risk of getting hurt.

"Then come on, pretty lady," he says and takes my hand into his. I follow him back inside and he leads me towards the front door. I feel a hand grab my arm and look at Simon.

"Don't go with him," he says and I see the desperation in his eyes.

Michael looks at me, expecting an answer. "Why?" I ask, looking him straight into his eyes.

"I love you," he bursts us.

He loves me? I don't believe it. He had so many chances to tell me those three words but he never did.

"I'm sorry but the feeling isn't mutual," I say and keep on walking towards the door.

Michael places his hand on my ass, showing off. He had enough chances... I won't let him hurt me anymore.