What are we doing?

Let me tell you how I got to this. Simon and I were on the BGT afterparty and had a little bit, who am I kidding, a huge bit too much fun. We drank too much and somehow I ended up in his room. I nervously push my dress down and look at him.

"So what are we going to do now?" I ask and almost trip and fall. "You knew exactly where this evening would end the moment you walked into the room," he says and I know he is right. Simon and I try for a few months now to push the strong feelings for another aside but we are both married and have children.

He walks over to me and he looks into my eyes. "You knew what you were getting yourself into the moment you agreed to come up with me," he says and I nod my head. His hand brushes through my hair and our lips move slowly closer. He closes the gap in between us and our lips crash against each other. Neither of us thinks about the vows we made all this years ago to our partner and we don't think about our children anymore.

Now is the time where the lust and desire we have for each other gets the better of us and we probably destroy our friendship. Once we stepped over the line we can't go back to being just friends. We'll always remember the night we cheated and I won't be able to live with the guilt.

He walks me backwards and we both fall onto the bed. I moan softly and my hands frame his face while I wrap my legs around his waist. He pushes me up the bed and lets his hand wander under my dress.

We are both way too drunk and our mind doesn't work the way it is supposed to so nobody is here to keep us away from the one big mistake we are about to let happen. I look at the ceiling, thinking of how much this will hurt Chris if he ever gets to know about this.

I can't do this to him. I slowly push Simon off and he looks at me confused. "What are we doing here? We are both married... We have children. We can't be fooling around even if we are in some weird way in love with each other. I can't do this to Chris and you can't do this to Cheryl," I say and he sighs, rolling onto his back.

"I guess you are right. I should have just told you eight years ago that I fucking love you and maybe we would be married now..." he says and I look at him. "I don't think so. We are not meant to be together... You and I... We share something special but we wouldn't work together. Don't let us make this mistake of destroying everything we have. I did this once and I promised myself to never do it again... If you'd tell me you still want to do this, I'll do it. But I won't be able to look at you ever again because I can't deal with the guilt you remind me of," I say and he sighs.

"I guess you are right..." he says and stands up. He helps me up and together we walk out of the hotel. "You know.... I sometimes wish I would have told you I love so we both would have had a chance..." he says and I sigh.

"You can't turn back time Simon and we both have our lifes built up. You are married and have a beautiful son with Cheryl. I am married and have two beautiful daughters with Chris. If we don't do this for us then lets do it for them. I could't live, knowing I hurt Chris the way I would if we continued this," I say and he nods.

"I think I am just holding onto something that never was true..." he says and I nod my head. "Maybe in another life..." I say and a tear rolls down my cheek. "Don't cry baby," he says and I shake my head softly. "I am sorry. I don't know what's wrong with me..." I say and he just hugs me close.

Suddenly I see bright light and hear people screaming. I want to say something but it's too late. A car crashes into us and we fly over the car. I feel the pain shoot through my body and I am too weak to move. I cough up some blood and grap Simon's hand. I look over at him and he doesn't move. I don't feel his pulse. He can't be dead.

People are rushing all around us and my vision gets all dizzy. I slowly lose the fight against that strong force that is trying to shut my eyes. Amanda don't give up... You have family... But the force is just too strong.

I close my eye and feel how my body goes limp. My heart races until it stops completely. I let go of Simon's hand and know it's over.