Bath time

"Take off your clothes and get into the bathtub already! You are going to freeze to death if you leave them on for much longer..." Simon says and steps into the bathtub, naked. We are just friends and friends don't do this but we just ran through the rain for thirty minutes and we are both cold as fuck. I finally begin to take off my clothes and stand there in bra and panties.

"Close your eyes..." I say and he sighs but covers his face with his hands. I take off my bra and panties and step in opposite of him. I make sure everything is covered and tell him to open his eyes again. "This is so good," I say and close my eyes.

I have always felt more for Simon than I should and it is damn difficult to sit in a bathtub with him... naked. The light is dimmed and Simon lights some candles. "Uhhh we are getting romantic," I tease him and he just rolls his eyes.

"We are sitting in a bathtub and are naked... Do you really think if I would want to seduce you I would have done it before we landed here?" he asks and I laugh. "As if you could seduce me..." I say and place my arms on the sides of the bathtub.

"I sure can make you aroused..." he says and I laugh loudly. "That was a good joke," I lie. God he already has me aroused but I can't tell him that or he'll feel good, knowing he was right. "Then I'll show you..." he says and moves his foot slowly up my leg. He starts at my ankle and begins his long way up my leg.

I bite my leg wanting him more than anything right now. We always had a special realationship and he never rejected me when I came too close but I never tried to tell him how much he really means to me or what I want him to do with me.

I softly moan and feel his hands on my waist, pulling me towards him. My eyes open again and he smirks at me. "What are you doing?" I ask confused and he just says, "That what I should have done years ago..."

He kisses my lips softly and I give into the kiss. He brushes strands of wet hair out of my face and cups my cheek. I link my arms behind his neck and sit down on his legs. Our tongues are battling for the dmoinance and I know it's useless to keep up the fight because he will win anyway.

He runs his hands up and down my wet back and I moan into the kiss softly. We both now what that will lead to but neither of us wants to stop. I need him as much as he needs me....

After we made love in his bathtub and ate something we go to bed, where we lie cuddled up. "Did you really mean what you said earlier?" I ask him and he looks at me. "What do you mean? I said many things..." he says and I look up at him.

"I mean that you should have kissed me years ago..." I say. Neither of us has adressed that topic yet and for now nobody has said I love you or anything like that. We just enjoyed the others company without saying anything.

"I fell for you the moment you walked into that room, all happy and cheerful. Since then I can't stop thinking about you... I love you Amanda," he says and kisses my lips softly, afraid I'll reject him now that he said it.

"I love you too!" I say and a tear of happiness rolls down my cheek and hits the blue pillow, leaving a wet and darker spot. "But what are we going to do? Being me would ruin you socially..." I say the sadly truth.

"If we get serious and offically you'll be with the slut. I have always been the slut who sleeps her way up, which is not true, and I will always be. I'll kill you with my status," I say and he just shakes his head.

"Don't you know that no matter what will do this to me I still want to be with you. I don't care what they say. You are not a slut, you are the most beautiful woman the world has ever seen and if they can't see that then I feel sorry for them..." he says and I smile at him.

"Are you sure?" I ask and he nods his head. "Positive..." he says and kisses me again. "I am so lucky to have found you Simon...." I say and Simon shakes his head. "I am lucky to have found you Amanda..."

"We are both lucky to have found each other," I say and kiss his lips softly.