You're something else

"No, no Simon stop!" I say, laughing. I fall to the ground, pulling him with and on top of me. We are both laughing warmly and he finally stops tickling me. I kiss his lips softly and looks up to the blue sky. There aren't any clouds and the weather is perfect.

I feel his eyes looking at me and so I turn my head towards him. "What?" I ask and smile widely. He stares at me like an idiot... A cute idiot... "You are something else," he says lovingly and I look at him confused.

I begin laughing and ask, "How do you mean that?" He just stares into my eyes as if he could see something special in them. "You are lying in a sunflower field, dirt all over your face, and you still look so goddamn beautiful. You take my breath away with everything you do. You capture me with a simple glance and I lose my mind whenever you look at me. I could look into those gorgeous eyes of yours for hours and hours. I get just lost in them and then you always look at me as if you think 'idiot'. And that I am. I am an idiot for not asking you out sooner since you give my life  a sense. I don't know what I'd without you. You are the sun in the morning that makes me smile. You pull me up when I am down and you never fail to make me laugh. You aren't just my girlfriend, you are also my best friend. I can talk to you about everything. You are my safety place. I have never told a person as much about me as I told you. You have this abbility to make feel people comfortable talking to you about the deepest of their feelings. You are so beautiful and don't even realise it. I see you looking into the mirror every morning, judging your body and face and all I can think is how can't she see what I see? You think you are too fat even though you are perfect. You think your face looks old even though it just screams youth and you think your roots look shitty when they grow back but they don't because it actually looks nice. You think so low of yourself that you don't even realise it anymore. I watch how you desire to eat food and then you touch your stomach and push the plate away, just because society makes you think you can't allow yourself to gain even more weight than you already do. You always try to hide it from me but you can't. You don't eat right and if I wouldn't take you out for dinner and force you with that to eat all of the food you eat, than you'd be as thin as a stick. I take care of you without you knowing. I have seen you at your worst so what are you afraid of? That I'll leave you when you gain weight? No, people who do that are moroons who didn't love the person they left for that. I love you. I'd never do that. I would never hurt you. And still you do so many things to protect yourself from me. I never say something and love you the way you are. There are so many good sides of you that they outweigh the bad ones. I am so proud of you for all you have been through. I couldn't be more proud. You smile even though you are still hurting from your accident. You never complain and all you do is being happy and grateful for everything life has given you. You are perfect Amanda and don't you forget that you are worth everything humanly possible... I love you," he says and kisses my lips softly.