One night stand

I know it's the beginning of one of my old one shots but different ending!

---

Let me tell you how I got to this. Simon and I were on the BGT afterparty and had a little bit, who am I kidding, a huge bit too much fun. We drank too much and somehow I ended up in his room. I nervously push my dress down and look at him.

"So what are we going to do now?" I ask and almost trip and fall. "You knew exactly where this evening would end the moment you walked into the room," he says and I know he is right. Simon and I tried for a few months now to push the strong feelings for another aside since we are both married and have children.

He walks over to me and he looks into my eyes. "You knew what you were getting yourself into the moment you agreed to come up with me," he says and I nod my head. His hand brushes through my hair and our lips move slowly closer. He closes the gap in between us and our lips crash against each other. Neither of us thinks about the vows we made all this years ago to our partner and we don't think about our children anymore.

Now is the time where the lust and desire we have for each other gets the better of us and we take our friendship to the next level. This will change pretty much everything.

He walks me backwards and we both fall onto the bed with him landing on top of me, crashing me with his weight. I moan softly and my hands frame his face while I wrap my legs around his waist. He pushes me up the bed and lets his hand wander under my dress.

We are both way too drunk and our mind doesn't work the way it is supposed to so nobody is here to keep us away from the one big mistake we are about to let happen. I look at the ceiling, thinking of how much this will hurt Chris if he ever gets to know about this.

Forget about Chris, Amanda... For one night and one night only. Simon's lips burn on my skin and I arch my back against him, moaning into our kiss. His hands wander up my body and his lips wander down my neck. I throw my head back, giving him full access to my neck and brush my hands roughly through his hair.

This night is about desire and needs, not about love. Well maybe love, too but mostly about desire. His hands wander towards the zipper of my dress and I arch my back for him to pull it down easier...

He continues kissing my neck and his hot breath is tickling me. I feel my dress being pushed past my shoulders and I take it off completly. "I need you...now," I say as the desire takes over me. He just nods and pushes down his pants along with his boxers.

I hurrily push down my panties and he slowly makes our union complete. I moan and scratch my nails over his back since that's the first time in months for me. He begins to thrust in and out and I bite into his shoulder, muffling the moans of pure pleasure.

He burries his face in my neck, covering it with kisses and I throw my head back, moaning loudly. "Oh fuck," I exclaim and he chuckles before he lets out a few moans. I have dreamed about this so often, but I never thought it would be this good...

I close my eyes, enjoying the moment and at the same time feeling myself drive closer to my sweet release. "God Amanda," he says and our sweaty bodies stick together. "Simon," I exclaim as he thrusts deeper and deeper until he has reached my g-spot.

He sucks on my sweet spot and I know I can't hold back for  much longer. I throw my hair back and my walls thighten around him and we both scream as we reach our destination of pure pleasure.

He collapses on top of me and my hair sticks to my forehead. "This... was amazing," I say and he nods, kissing my neck. Why haven't we done this earlier? That... was truly AMAZING.

"Ready for round two?" he asks after a few minutes and I just smirk at him.

--

I hope the title was warning enough... Thought it was pretty much selfexplaining what would happen...