You are cute.

Spring time is always the best time of the year because I get to see Simon again. Simon... You know I thought I'd never fall for an ass like him but I got to know him and he is a big softy on the inside and I think I have fallen had for him. It's crazy to love somebody for eight years and not tell him? For sure but is it still crazy if the person you are in love with jumps from girlfriend to girlfriend? Nope... not anymore.

He is currently single and I am not sure how to feel about that... Of course I am glad because I don't need to see him with all these girls but that means I have no excuse anymore why I don't tell him I love him. We are at my house right now, watching tv.

It's normal for us to just spend time with each other. I sit on my couch while he is in the bathroom. I lay down and continue watching tv. He comes back and laughs. "You knwo I want some of that couch..." he says and I smile at him.

"It's still my couch..." I say and he tickles my feet. "Don't Simon," I say and kick his hand away, laughing. "Okay you can have the couch and I'll sit on the ground if you can figure out a way how to sit  on the entire couch," he says and thinks he won.

"No problem," I say and get up just to sit down again. I kneel on the couch and he says, "Well that's just a part of the couch. I think I won." I laugh and say, "Wait for it..."

I slowly slide with my one leg forwards and am carefull not to rip something in my legs as I slowly glide into the splits. My foot reaches the other end of the couch and Simon looks at me surprised. "I didn't know you can do that..." he says shocked and I laugh. "Then you didn't do your homework right... I did it on a tv show," I say and he laughs.

I move into a normal sitting position again and pat the seat next to me. "Sit down... I am not gonna let you sit on the cold floor," I say and he laughs. "How nice of you..." he says and I smile.

"You know you are cute when you are mad..." I say and he looks at me angry. "I am not cute and I am not mad," he says angrily. "You know just because a teddy bear is large doesn't mean he is scary..." I say and laugh softly.

"Did you just call me a teddy bear?" he asks offended and slightly mad. "Yeah," I say and poke his nose. "Stop it... I am not a teddy bear," he says and pouts. "Yes you are a really  big teddy bear..." I say and hug him close. He makes a silly face and I just continue laughing.

Suddenly he begins to tickle me and I begin to laugh even harder. I kick and hit whatever I get to kick and hit since I am super ticklish. "Who is laughing now?" he says and laughs. "Well I am still laughing..." I say and he begins to tickle me harder.

We roll off my couch and he lands on top of me. We look each other deep into the eyes and for a moment nobody moves. I feel his breath on my skin and he holds my wrists down even though I am not fighting him anymore. He stares at my lips, asking for permission and I nod softly.

His head moves down and our lips slowly meet in a short but passionate kiss. Suddenly he tickles me again and we both begin to laugh. He helps me up and we look at each other. "What about us?" he asks and I look away, avoiding his glaze.

"What is with us?" I ask and he looks at me. "You know exactly what I mean..." he says and takes my hand in his. "Can we make this work?" he asks and I look him into his eyes. "I love you..." I say and his lips crash against mine.

We fall back into the couch and just continue kissing for a while. "I take that as a I love you too?" I ask and he nods. "I love you too," he says and I laugh. "You know... you, a large and not scarry teddy bear, are still cute," I say and he laughs.

"You will never stop teasing me with that, will you?" He asks and I fake think about it. "Nope..." I say and he laughs softly. "Well if I am your teddy bear than you are my witch... Ugle from the outside and pretty on the inside," he says and I hit him.

"I was just joking... You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my entire life," he says and I kiss his lips. "Better," I say and he laughs. "So we are a thing now?" he asks and I nod. "Now you are mine and nobody can take you away from me..." I say and he laughs.

"What makes you think you need to worry about me? I need to worry about you," he says and makes me laugh. "You know... I waited for you eight years... I think we'll be good," I say and he gasps. "Eight years? Why didn't you say something?" he says and I kiss him.

"You know I was afraid to lose my cute teddy bear," I say and he smiles. "You are cute," he says and kisses me once again.