You lost...

I sit in Alesha's hotel room and we are playing poker. "Okay if you lose then I can pick out what you have to do and you have to do it no matter what. If you win you can do the same for me..." Alesha says and I nod. I suck at poker but I am sure she won't pick out anything too bad.

We play the round and as expected she wins and I lose. "So princess. Get your ass up and into bed with Simon because I want you to sleep with him," Alesha says and my eyes widen in horror. "No way! I am not going to do this Ali... You know exactly that I love him. You are just being mean," I say and she laughs.

"You swore to do whatever I tell you to so now get your pretty ass out of this hotel room and into something sexy so he has something to look at," she says and I sigh. "Why?" I ask and whine a bit. "Because the two of you aren't going to make any steps. You are both just dropping hints, which the other doesn't see. Do you know how frustrating it is to live with blind people?" she says and I just shake my head.

"At least lend me some of your clothes because I just have comfy stuff with me," I say defeated. She walks over to her suitcase and throws a dress and underwear towards me. "Thanks," I say and kiss her cheek before I put on the things she just threw at me. I look at myself in the mirror and pull here and there at the dress, feeling uncomfortable.

She looks at me and says, "That's not it... You need to show more leg and cleavage..." I sigh and take it off again. She brings me a very short skirt and a shirt which is see through. I put it on and she smiles to herself. "That's it!" she says and I turn back towards the mirror. I look more like a slut but if she thinks it'll seduce Simon then I am not going to complain.

I am convinced he won't give into me and I just end up being embarrassed and explaining to him why I wanted to get into bed with him. He'll be annoyed and probably won't talk to me for a day and everything goes back to normal.

She pushed me out the door and wishes me luck. I could just go to my room and pretend that I tried to seduce Simon... Yep that's what I am going to do. I am too old for this whole seducing shit.

I turn right instead of left and walk towards my room instead of Simon's. I throw myself onto my bed and sigh. I rub my hand over my face and suddenly my phone rings. I answer it and hear Alesha say, "I know you are in your own hotel room so get your fucking ass out of there and over to Simon's or I am going to drag you by your hair!"

"Chill. I am on my way mum," I say and sigh. I end the call and walk towards my door. How did she know I didn't go to Simon? This girl just knows everything! I nervously walk up to Simon's door and knock.

Now you can still run Amanda... Well now it's too late. He already opened the door and eyes me up and down. "Do you search somebody or maybe knocked on the wrong door. David is next room..." he says confused and I just shake my head.

"Nope wanted to see you," I say and he let's me in. "Why so sexy looking?" He asks and I say, "Sexy? That's what I always wear when I finished work..."

Damn now he thinks you are a slut... well done Amanda. "I don't believe you... That rather looks like Alesha," he says and I mentally slap myself.

"Well I didnt come to talk about my choice of outfit..." I say and he raises a brow. "Then why did you come?" He asks and I let myself fall onto his bed. I stretch and make sure my short skirt moves up, revealing even more than it already did.

"Just talking... you know," I say and play with my hair. He stands there and I can tell he has hard time.

Simon's POV

Amanda lies on my bed and her skirt leaves only little to the imagination. I have a hard time not to look at that part of her instead I focus on her face. "And what do you want to talk about?" I ask trying to remain calm.

She stands up and walks over to me pushing me into the love seat behind me. She sits down in my lap and begins to play with my hair. Her hand wanders down to my belt and she opens it. "Amanda what are you doing?" I ask and she just smirks at me. Her face moves closer to mine and instead of an answer I get a sweet kiss.

By the time she breaks the kiss my belt and pants are opened and she pulls her shirt over her head. God how much I love this woman but she is probably drunk. "Amanda how much did you drink?" I ask.

"Not one drop of alcohol," she says and takes my hands and places them on her hips. She kisses my neck and leaves some bite marks. If she is not drunk then what? I finally give in and stand up with her hanging on to me.

I walk us over to the bed and place her softly on top of it. I crawl on top of her and begin to kiss her neck softly. Softly turns into more roughly and I make sure to leave some bite marks and purple hickeys too. She moans softly and it's the sweetest sound I have ever heard. I run my hands up and down the sides of her body.

"I love you," she says and I kiss her lips. "I love you too," I say.