What did you just say?

I fight with Simon... it's the second fight in one week. We were never fighting so much. I want the happy couple back and not the heartbroken fools. I look at his face. It's full of anger and hurt. "You know you could have just told me that you went on a buisness meeting with Paula... I shouldn't have to find about something like that through the media!" I yell, knowing that he will fight back. "I knew you would freak out about it and that is exactly the reason I didn't tell you," he yells back and I have a hard time holding my tears back. I look at him and say, "You should have told me. Do you know how bad it feels to think that your partner cheated on you?! Do you know that nobody of my family talks with me anymore because I left Chris to be with you?!" I yell, not being able to keep my temper hidden anymore. "You are the one that cheated on his husband before and you are the one that decided to sleep with her boss!" He says and my face falls. He didn't just say that. "What did you just say?" I say, tears streaming down the sides of my face."Amanda, I am sorry. I didn't mean that," he says and comes one step closer to me. I back away and say, "Don't come anywhere near me or I'll beat the hell out of you." Tears stream down his face and he wants to say something, but I throw the picture of us, standing next to me, at him and yell, "This time I am leaving for real. Go and search for someone dumb enough to stay with you. I am not going to come back and I don't want to see you ever again!" I run into our bedroom and start collecting my things. He runs after me and says, "Please Amanda. I didn't mean to say this and you know it." I slap him and want to run past him, but he grabs my arm and pushes me onto the bed, kissing me passionately. I give into the kiss. Stop Amanda what are you doing? He said things that should have never left his mouth. He lied to you! I fight against him and as soon as I get his lips away from mine I slap him across the face. As soon as my hand left his cheek his lips are already connected with mine again. He won't give up, will he? I pull him closer to me, tears still streaming down my face. No! Amanda you can't do that! He lied to you once, he'll do it again. I push him away and kick him between his legs. He doesn't move away from me and keeps kissing me over and over again. But he is the sweetest and most caring man I've ever met and he gave up so many deals just to be with me. He could have been in America, but no he is here with me and missed a huge deal. Would he really cheat on me after all he has done for me? I don't think so. I mean he loves me and I love him. But love is not enough sometimes... Amanda get your shit together. He lied to you and he met a woman who he had a short fling with. You know what they could have done. No! That's not the Simon I met. This is my Simon. Fighting for me, even though everybody else would have given up by now. This is my Simon and he would never hurt me, because he loves me as much as I love him. I pull him closer and kiss him more passionate. I stop the fight and finally let all my negative thoughts go. This is my Simon and he will always be my Simon.

The end

So I felt like writing a one shot. Sorry that it's so short.

Kisses Kathi