You love me?

I sit with Simon on the couch in our waiting room of BGT. David sits on my other side. On one side sits my best friend and on the other side the love of my life, who doesn't know I like him that way... If I told you to guess who is who you'd say Simon is the love of my life and David my best friend, wouldn't you? Got ya... It's the other way around.

Even though Simon and I are flirting A LOT during filming we are just best friends. I feel like he is my bigger brother who always takes care of me. I would never want anything sexual between us. I mean you don't sleep with your brother, do you? See, told you.

David on the other hand... God where do I even start? He is just so god damn handsome and always knows how to make you laugh. Well that's his job but just pretend it isn't... His eyes... god I would die to look into those eyes for hours and hours.

I always get totally awkward around him and can't keep a straight face. Focus Amanda, focus... "So would you like to come to my room tonight so we can talk about it?" David asks and looks at me, expecting an answer. Shit what did he say?

I have been so busy thinking about him that I got totally lost. "Ehrm sure..." I say and smile at him. "Great... See you in two hours," he says and kisses my cheeks before he leaves the studio and makes his way back to our hotel.

"You have no clue what he just asked you, do you?" Simon says and laughs. I sink into the couch and sigh loudly. "No! Please tell me," I whine and he just shakes his head. "You gotta find out yourself..." he says and leaves me alone.

God how am I supposed to survive this? I hurry up and get back into my hotel. I look through my closet for a fitting dress. What do you think? Blue to be boring or red to be seductive? I guess red is it then... I walk into my bathroom and step into the shower.

Two hours later I stand in front of his hotel room and try to get up the courage to knock. The moment I want to knock the door opens and David stands in front of me. "Oh hey Manda... I was just about to search for you. Did you get stuck in the toilet or why did it take so long?" he says and I turn completely red.

"I have been stuck in traffic for a while...." I say and we walk into the room. He sits down on his bed and motions for me to sit down next to him. "So what do you think about my idea?" he asks and I look at him confused.

"What idea?" I ask and he laughs. "Come on... the idea I told you about earlier," he says and I swallow hard. "Sorry... I didn't really listen," I admit and he shakes his head. "Amanda Amanda... Always dreaming about unicorns and hot boys," he says and I turn even more red.

No but of you... "Well I want to surprise Alesha for her birthday and I need your help... I want to write a song for her and you have the nicest voice so I need you to take over the main part," he says and I look at him confused.

In case you didn't know... Alesha is the wife of David's brother so they are not in a realationship... I again don't listen to him continue talking and get lost, dreaming about him.

"Earth to Amanda.... What's wrong with you today?" he asks and I just blurt out, "I love you." He looks at me surprised and asks, "You what?" Shit why did you say that Manda? "Nothing..." I say and look away. "No, not nothing and now tell me what you said," he says and I shake my head.

"I am going to get it out of your pretty mouth sooner or later. I count until three and if you haven't said anything until then I'll make you... One.... Two.... Three," he says and begins to tickle me mercilessly.

"Stop David! Please stop!" I say, laughing, and he stops. "Fine... I said I love you," I say and he looks at me lovingly. "I love you too," he says and I am surprised. "You love me?" I ask and he nods his head.

"I have been in love with you all that time you were just too blind to notice. I dropped so many hints you just didn't see," he says and I laugh. I place my head on his shoulder and say, "Well we are just two fools in love, aren't we?"

He laughs as well and our lips meet for a sweet and tender kiss. I close my eyes and we stay in this position, lips together and eyes closed, for a while. He breaks away softly and looks into my eyes. "I hope we'll repeat this," he says and I nod.

I kiss him again but this time a bit more passionate. "I think we don't need no birthday song for her... It will be stressful enough for her to cope with us being together..." I say and he laughs softly. "Yeah... you are right."