You can't make me

I walk down the halls of the BGT building and look for Simon. I haven't seen him for so long. I find him in his dressing room and I run over and hug him. "God I have missed you so much!" I say and he pulls me into his lap.

"How have you been baby?" he asks and I smile at him. "Fine..." I lie. I have been miserable. I can't stop thinking about Simon. Over the past years we have built a strong realationship and for me sadly more than just that... Sadly? Yeah... he doesn't like me the way I like him.

We are alone and I can see he doesn't believe me. I try to move out of his lap but he holds me in place. "Please Simon... let go of me," I say and try to fight my tears. "I let go of you when you told me how you really are and why you lied to me," he says and tries to look into my eyes.

"I told you I am fine..." I say and he turns my head to look at him. "Then why are you about to cry?" he asks and I try to turn away but he holds my head in place. "Please..." I say and the first tear rolls down my cheek. He wipes it away with his thumb and I close my eyes.

I can't handle him being so cute and worried... "Mandy. What's wrong. Just answer that question..." he says softly. "Nothing," I say and he sighs. "I know you for ten years now... Don't you think I know that something is wrong? You don't cry for no reason... So we can continue this for the rest of the day or you just tell me now what is bothering you," he says and brushes a strand of hair out of my face.

"This was supposed to be a happy day and not like this," I say with that voice you always have when you cry. "You are trying to change the subject Amanda..." he says and I just shake my head softly. "You wouldn't understand..." I say and he sighs.

"Why do you push me away? I just want to help you..." he says and more tears stream down my face. How can he help me with my problem? Not at all. "I don't want to talk about it..." I say and he sighs. He lets go of me and says, "Maybe that's why Chris left you..."

I see in his face that he regrets it as soon as he said it. "What?" I ask shocked. How dare he say this? "Amanda I didn't mean-" I cut him off  "You want to talk? Then lets talk... Maybe about why Chris really left me! He left me because I am in love with somebody else, okay? I moaned your fucking name the last time Chris and I had sex. He left me because I fucking love you!" I yell and he looks at me surprised.

Tears stream down my face and he looks at me speechless. I move out of his lap and want to walk to the door but he grabs my hips and pulls me back into his lap. "Simon! Let go of me!" I say and he turns my head to look at him again. I expect him to say something but instead I feel his lips on mine.

I close my eyes and stop fighting him. I kiss him back and put my hands on his cheeks. I move so I sit in his lap with my legs wrapped around him. We don't break the kiss and just stay like this. After what feels like years we break the kiss and look each other into the eyes.

He wants to say something but I just press my lips against his again, this time more passionate. My tongue licks over his lips, begging for entrance. He opens his mouth and we share a passionate kiss full of desire and lust for each other. My hands wrap around his neck and his hands slowly wander under my shirt.

Suddenly the door opens and we look at Alesha who looks at uns shocked. "I'll come back later..." she says and walks out, her entire face red like a tomato. I turn to face Simon again and burry my face in his neck, laughing.

"That was.... embarrassing," he says and I nod my head. "But the question is for whom was it the most embarrassing..." I say and he laughs softly. "I love you..." he says and I look at him with tears in my eyes.

"Do you mean it or do you just say it because you want me?" I ask and he kisses my lips softly. "I mean it with all of my heart...." he says and I kiss him again. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" he asks and I nod my head yes. "Of course..." I say and kiss him softly.