MOM!

"Your mom hates me Si," I say as I get into bed with him. His parents are staying for a week with us and his mom makes my life a living hell. "She doesn't hate you..." he says and I roll my eyes. "Noooo, she just doesn't like me," I say and fake smile while he laughs.

"Who said that?" he asks and I turn my back towards him. "The devil herself," I say and he laughs. "She did not... I can't believe that woman," he says and laughs. I don't feel like laughing at all. "Why are you laughing? I don't think its funny!" I say and bite back my tears.

"She does that because she likes you, Manda. She is afraid I'll be spending more time with you because she knows how much I love you and hopes she can outplay you like that. She literally totured my dad before she went on a date with him," he says and pulls me close.

"I still believe she hates me," I say and he kisses my shoulder. "Baby, she does not," he says and I push him off. "My god Manda. I think your back would really appreciate a massage. Take off your shirt," he says and I look at him confused.

"What for?" I ask and he laughs. "Did you even listen to me... I said I'd give you a massage so get your shirt off and onto your stomach Ms Holden," he says and I do as I am told. I don't complain since my back really needs a massage. It has been hurting for ages but I am too lazy to make an appointment. His fingers begin to work his magic on my back and I quietly moan, feeling all the knots disappear.

Suddenly we hear a knock on the door and Simon pushes me off the bed and I land on the floor, groaning and holding my elbow in pain. "What the hell was that for?" I ask and he tells me to get under the bed.

Simon's POV

The door opens the moment Amanda disappears under the bed. "Where is Amanda?" my mom asks and I say, "She's in the bathtub." Thank god my bathroom door is closed! Of course I know she is under the bed but I can't exactly say, Hey mom Amanda is lying in her panties under the bed... Any more questions?

"Good... I wanted to talk to you alone anyways..." she says and I sigh. Great... She sits down on the bed and takes my hands into hers. "Do you think I am too harsh on her?" she asks and my face softens.

"Mom..." I say and she immediately says, "I know I can be a bitch sometimes but that is because I like her and you know how I get when it comes to you. I want to make sure you are treated right and I am a bitch... I really like Amanda. She has been so kind and patient with me. I feel bad for treating her the way I did.... Do you think it was too much?" she asks and I can tell its important to her.

"Maybe throwing fish at her and telling her she should get back to her family was a bit much..." I say and she nods her head. "It was, wasn't it?" she says. "I really need to apologise to her as soon as she gets out of the bathroom," she says and my eyes widen.

"Don't you tell her the things I have told you... She would never let this die down," she says and rolls her eyes. She kind of already knows without me telling her. "I'll tell her you need to talk to her as soon as she gets out," I say and expect her to go again so that Amanda can get out of her hiding place but she stays seated.

"I think I am just going to wait until she comes out..." she says and my eyes widen in horror. "What if she comes out naked? She didn't take any clothes with her," I say and imagine Amanda face palming right now.

"AMANDA DEAR, PLEASE COVER YOURSELF UP FOR THE SAKE OF US WHEN YOU GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM. We don't wanna see that," my mom yells and I roll my eyes. Amanda is so gonna kill me.

Suddenly we hear somebody sneeze and my mom looks down. "What was that?" she asks and I fake sneeze. "Me... I have a cold," I lie and she looks at me, knowing I am lying. "Don't you dare lie to me! I knew you for all your life and know when you are lying!" she says and I throw my hands into the air, defeated.

"Amanda isn't in the shower, is she?" she asks and Amanda says from under the bed, "No, she isn't." My mom starts laughing and asks, "Why are you under the bed?"

"Well I am kind of naked," she says and laughs too, which makes me feel better. At least she isn't pissed off. "O- oooohhh. Did- did I interrupt you two?" she asks and my eyes widen.  "No you didn't! I was just giving her a back massage! Nothing sexual!" I say.

The last thing I need is my mum thinking she walked in on us... Ewww.... "Well could this please stay between us. Your dad doesn't need to know about... this," she says and we all agree. She disappears again and Amanda rolls out from under the bed.

"If you EVER kick me off the bed again, I'll make you suffer Cowell," she says and rubs her elbow. "I am sorry!" I say and kiss her lips. "See I told you she likes you," I say and she hugs me. "Well you were right," she says and I laugh. "I am always right..."