Yeah, why?

Simon and I are a couple for almost two months now. Still we managed to keep it a secret so nobody knows it. Not even Alesha and David. I want everybody to know how happy we are but I can understand why Simon wants to wait.

He just divorced his wife , Lauren, six months ago and he doesn't want it to look like as if he did it for me. What would not be true. He didn't love her anymore and she cheated on him. I was there the whole time and made him laugh and without noticing we fell in love with each other.

We go to BGT seperately and do the same on our way home. That's where we meet and spend the rest of the day, which mostly is the evening, together. We sit here and I look at my phone. We are on a break right now so everything is chilled.

"Only two more hours and we can go home, baby," he whispers into my ear and I smile at him sweetly. "I hope the time will fly by," I say and look back at my phone. Soon the break is over and three hot guys walk onto the stage.

They catch Alesha and my attention since they don't wear a shirt. "Hello who are you and what are you going to do for us today?" Alesha asks and they smile at us. "We are the magic three and we are going to give you a little show.... BUT.... we would like Amanda to come on stage if it's alright with her," they say and before I can answer I hear Simon say, "No it's not okay with her. Take Alesha but not Amanda."

We all look at him surprised and the guys look at me confused. "I think she can speak for herself... And why shouldn't we take her?" one of the guys asks and I look at Simon. "Yeah Simon... why not me?" I say and know I am walking on dangerous territory.

"Because I don't want you to," he says and gives me the shut the fuck up  look. I know I am risking much but it's just too much fun. "And why?" I ask and he kicks my leg under the table. "You know exactly why..." he says and I smirk at him.

"But we don't know it so tell us Simon..." David says and I look at Simon. This game has been going on for way too long. If he really loves me than he'll say because I am his girlfriend. "I know you are expecting me to say it but I won't..." he says to me and I turn my chair to him.

"And why don't you want to say it? Do you fell ashamed?" I ask angrily. It gets really quiet and everybody looks at us. We completely forget where we are and continue our fight. "You know my reasons and I am not going to repeat myself," he says and looks at me angry.

"Of course not... You are Simon Cowell. You never repeat yourself..." I say and he laughs sarcastically. "And you are Amanda Holden who puts up a fight because of the most stupid things," he says and I shoot daggers at him.

"I told you ten thousand times that you should put the damn toaster back into the shelf after it's cooled down!" I say and point my finger at him. "I don't mean the toaster fight... I mean... Who locks every damn window and door in the entire house before he goes to bed?" he says and I begin to boil.

"Do you think I want to get robbed?" I say and he laughs. "Your house is probably safer than the palast of the queen for gods sake!" he says and throws his hands into the air. "And what is your problem with sleeping safe?" I ask and cross my hands in front of my chest.

"Nothing. I just hate it that you always let me check everything twice and then go and check it yourself because you don't trust me!" he says and I huff. "If you don't like it then you can sleep in your own bed again," I say and he rolls his eyes. "That is exactly what I mean! You start a fight because of the dumbest things!" he says and I explode. "Do you know how bad I feel because you don't want to admit it? Do you know how often I just wish you'd say it so we wouldn't have to hide it?" I say and he looks at me guilty.

"I know... I am just trying to protect you," he says and I throw my hands in the air. "From what Simon?" I yell and he ignores my question. I knew it... "You know what... Search for someone who is dumb enough to put up with all of this becaus I am out..." I say and walk out of the room with Simon on my heels.

"Amanda wait!" he says and grabs my arm before we can reach the exit. I turn around just to feel his lips crash against mine. I give into the kiss and he picks me up, walking out of the room. We here everybody applauding and screaming.

"Unbelievable..." Stephen says and announces the break afterwards. "Now it's official. Happy?" he asks and I smile. "Yeah..."