You changed a lot... Pt.2

This could have sexual content so don't read if you don't like it!

I slam the door shut behind me and tears make immediately their way down my face. Why did he have to show up and mess with my life again. Why did I tell him that I still love him? He is going to freaking hate me now and I am fired for sure. Other than this he wouldn't have shown up. He didn't come the last three years, why now? I let a scream escape my lips and hit the wall at least twenty times with my fists. I lean against the wall and slowly slide down until my butt connects with the cold, wooden floor. I bury my head in between my legs and put my hands over it. Why does he have to mess everything up and this all the time? Just when I got along with my new life he had to come and bring back all of this old feelings I still have hidden somewhere inside of me. My sobs get louder by the minute and I wonder why he didn't ring the doorbell or just simply knock. Oh I forgot... This is Simon Cowell, he does't care for the feelings of other people. He is a selfish little ass hole and I will never forgive him for what he has done, but at the same time I will never stop loving him. Argh I can't explain it. My feelings are all weird and messed up. I think I need a strong drink and my bed or else I am not going to find sleep tonight. I drag my tired body into the kitchen and pur myself a glass of vodka and look at the bottle and then at the glass. I'll just take the bottle. I move the bottle closer to my lips and want to take the first sip when the door is opening and no other than Simon Cowell is standing in my living room. "What the hell? Get out of here!" I yell and walk towards him. "I go nowhere before we talked," he says and I laugh. "Talking? No, I am not going to talk to somebody like you," I say and try to push him out of my appartment, but he is too strong. "Mandy just let us-" I cut him off by saying, "Don't you dare and call me Mandy ever again. You have lost the right to call me like that three years ago when you signed these damn divorce paper." He looks at me shocked and I walk back to my vodka bottle on the counter. "I don't know what you are doing, but I am going to bed," I say and walk towards my bedroom door. I take a huge sip of the vodka and kick my heels on the way there off. I leave Simon standing in my living room and yell, "And don't forget to lock the door when you leave," before I slam the door shut. I let my tired body drop onto my bed and close my eyes. I take another sip of the vodka and place the bottle on my nightstand afterwards. I sigh and stand up again to walk into the bathroom connected to my bedroom. I close and lock the door behind me. I take my glasses off and put them next to my contact lenses, which I never use. I slowly take off the small amount of make up I put on this morning and free my hairs. They fall out of their strict bun and onto my shoulder, looking all messed up. I take my brush and slowly brush through them, untangling them. I peel myself out of the tight skirt and take off my tights. I let my blazer drop onto the floor and pull my blouse over my head and look at my skinny self in the mirror. It's not dangerously skinny but skinnier than I was three years ago. I put my robe on and leave it open on the front. You can still see my black lace bra and panties. I take off my earrrings and unlock my door again and walk out of the bathroom. I let a scream slip from my lips as soon as I see someone sitting on my bed. I pull my robe together and tie the knot so that this someone can't see my underwear or skin. "Chill it's just me!" Simon says and I sigh annoyed. "What do you think you are doing in my bedroom and on my bed?" I say and look at him angrily. "Well I want to talk so I won't leave until we talked," he says and I sigh. "Then talk." He patts the place on the bed next to him and I give him a look that tells him he should better not overstep the line. He sighs and begins talking, "You know Amanda... Three years ago I did the biggest mistake in my entire life and I still regret it so much that I want to kill myself for hurting the one woman I loved and still love. I didn't leave you because you are ugly or you old because you are not. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and nobody can be more beautiful than you." I roll my eyes and say, "Well then why did you do it?" He rubs his hand over his forehead and sighs before he continues "That's what I have been asking myself over this past three years. I don't really know what to answer you because I don't know it myself. Midlifecrises or just a dumb thought... I don't know. All I know is that I am sorry for hurting you the way I did," he says and I feel like beating the shit out of him. "That's all you have to say? You fucking divorced me, because of a dumb though or a midlifecrises... I can't believe you!" I yell and he winces under the loud sound of my voice. "I am sorry," he says and I can tell he is. "Well too bad that this didn't come earlier to your mind, because then we would still be married," I say coldly and he looks at me with tears in his eyes. God how much I want to grab his face and kiss him, but I can't let myself get lost again. He is not right for me. He hurt me once. He will hurt me again. He is a player. Everybody told me to not marry him and I should have listened. "So now that we talked you can go, can't you?" I say and raise one eyebrow. "Do you really want me to go? You don't and I can see it in your eyes," he says and walks towards me, taking my hands. "Simon, I won't repeat myself. You know where the door is so now go," I say, avoiding eye contact. "I will go if you can look me into the eyes and say I want you to go and never come back. If you can do that I will go and never come back." I swallow hard and try to force the words out of my mouth, but both of us know that I won't be able to say it, because I don't want him to go. Instead of saying what I should have said, I take his face and kiss him passionately. He gives into the kiss, surprised at my sudden actions, but not unpleased about the changes of my mind. He turns us around and slowly walks me backwards until my knees hit the bed. I let my body fall onto the soft fabric and pull him on top of me. Our tongues fight over the dominance and his wins after only one minute. He takes my hands and puts them over my head, where he pins them down with his own. He moves one leg in between mine and I let a soft moan escape my lips. His mouth wanders from my lips to my neck and I am sure he left some mark for me to cover up tomorrow morning. "Simon please..." I whine. He laughs softly and lets my hands go. They immediately begin to undress him and soon he is only in his boxers and looks at me. "I think soebody is overdressed," he says and smiles at me before he takes off my robe and throws it to the other end of the room. He kisses down my neck and to my cleavage, where he leaves soft love bites and kisses before he moves further down my belly and to the waistband of my lace panties. "I see somebody likes black..." he says and I hit him playfully before saying, "Shut up and take me." I don't have to say it twice because soon we both are undressed and he enters me for the first time in three years. I moan heavily and scratch my nails over his back and make him grunt into my neck while he thrusts in and out. Our cries and screams of pleasure fill the room along with the smell of sweat and arousal. After our passionate love making session we lie in my bed and cuddle. Suddenly he says, "I really like your new hair colour. It's so... fitting with red lingerie." I hit his chest playfully and both of us begin to laugh.

The end.