Jealousy

Single... That's what I am. Well just nobody knows I am single. Everybody thinks I am the girlfriend of non-other than David Walliams. Well our friends think that. Well what can I say?

Simon is the one I love and David is just gay. He wants to keep it a secret for as long as possible so we agreed to be together for publicity. He, so that nobody gets the idea he actually is gay and I, to finally be in a healthy relationship (at least for the public) and to finally get rid of the slut image I still have.

David knows that I am madly in love with his best friend so keeps all of Simon's lady friend stories away from me as good as possible. We are lying on the couch of the BGT judge's waiting room and I lie on top of David. His hands are on my butt and we are laughing like crazy.

At least he is funny as hell. Simon looks at us annoyed and I can see him roll his eyes out of the corner of my eye. I smirk and David looks at Simon, knowing what my plan is. He slowly kisses my lips and I close my eyes. I slowly part his lips and let my tongue slide into his mouth, moaning softly.

"Guys... I am sitting here. Stop the porn and get a goddamn room," Simon says annoyed and I look at him and say bluntly, "As if you hadn't seen porn before." David laughs softly and Simon looks at me shocked. "What the hell has gotten into you lately?" he asks and I stand up, pulling David with me. "The porn star and her boyfriend are getting their goddamn room now," I say and walk out of the room with David's hand in mine.

David and I run towards my dressing room and laugh loudly. "Did you see his face?" I ask him as soon as we close the door behind us. "He was sooo jealous," he says and we fall onto the couch together. "I can't believe we just did that..." I say and David shakes his head. "Neither can I... He'll kill us," David says and laughs.

"Well he told us to get a room and that's what we did," I say and smile at him before getting up. "You know.... I hoped he'd ask me out at least once but no... Instead I need to fake a relationship with you for the public to get rid of the slut image," I say and he sighs.

"Maybe it's better like that... if he doesn't ask you out or fight for you, he isn't worth it Manda..." he says and I smile at him. "So you think we should do it today? During the first live show is like the best timing..." I say and he nods.

"Yeah... Are you sure you want to take this step? We are faking our relationship for a year now... But if I propose to you on live TV it gets real. We can't back out of it after this..." he says and I smile at him. "David.... We agreed both to do this. I knew the risks and everything about this fake relationship. Simon won't ask me out any time soon and you won't come out any time soon so we'll be fine. We'll get me pregnant with the help of a doctor and everybody will believe we are a happy couple," I say and he nods.

"So I won't embarrass myself and can be sure you say yes?" he asks and we both laugh softly. "Yeah, you can be sure..." I say and he takes my hand. "Now I need to get ready so get out of here," I say as my makeup team enters. I peck his lips and he disappears.

He left fake hickeys on my neck. Well they aren't fake but they he did it on purpose to make it look like we have a happy sex life... My makeup team takes care of everything and I meet all of the other judges short before we are about to enter the stage. I happily run over to David and kiss his lips slowly. "Hey handsome," I say and he laughs.

"Hey... sexy," he says, eyeing me up and down. I turn around and asks, "Like what you see?" He smiles and wants to say something but Simon interrupts, "Guys. Concentrate..." I roll my eyes at him and instead of taking place next to him I take David's hand and he looks at me surprised.

We walk out like that and everybody cheers us on. I sit down next to Simon but we don't hold hands like we used to. David disappears during one of the breaks and I know it's because he is going to propose to me after the ten minutes break. "Where is David?" Simon says jealously. "Why would I know?" I say happily.

"Because all you two do is sucking each other's faces off," he says and I hit him. "Stop it... I am a grown up woman and David is my boyfriend. If you don't like it then turn away the next time you see us kissing," I say and mentally slap myself for that.

Well I am committed to David now. Even though we aren't really together... I have to be still faithful. The break is over and we are still missing David. "Simon are you sure you don't know where he is?" I fake worry. "He is your boyfriend, not mine," is all he says.

Suddenly he appears on the stage and says, "How do you all like the show so far?" The crowd is cheering him on and he laughs. "That's what I thought..." he says, laughing. "How did you like Alesha's golden buzzer? She was good, wasn't she?" he says and Simon asks me, "What the hell is he doing?"

I just shrug and look at David. "Well as you all know Amanda and I have been dating for about a year now..." he says and has to stop because the cheering gets too loud. "I know... We are pretty amazing," he jokes and everybody laughs.

"Well just like these girls are Alesha's golden buzzer, Amanda is mine. I hope we'll stay together for a very long time," he says and walks up to us. He takes my hand and as we discussed he leads me back onto the stage. I see Simon's confused and jealous stare and just concentrate on David.

"Amanda... the past year was the best of my life and you make me to a better person.... So I want to ask you if you would do me the honor of making me to a better person for the rest of our lives and marry me?" he says and goes down on one knee. He pulls out a ring and I cover my face with my hands.

I fake cry and hug him close. "Of course I do..." I say and kiss his lips softly. The crowd is cheering us on and David slides the ring onto my finger. As I look back at the judge's table I see that Simon is gone. Why is he gone?

The evening goes on naturally but Simon doesn't come back. Maybe it's best to forget about him and just move on... He wasn't worth it anyway.