Karaoke

"Hey Amanda. Are you enjoying this party? Have you seen Cheryl's karaoke? She sings awful!" Alesha says and lets her drunken body fall into the couch next to me. Well I haven't exactly been enjoying this party. There is just too much drinking and I don't know most of these people.

"Yeah. Sure..." I lie and move away a bit. I don't like body contact when I am feeling uncomfortable. "Liar..." she says and takes my hand, dragging me towards the karaoke machine. "You pretty lady.... Are going to sing karaoke and if it's the last thing I'm doing, I'll still force you to do it," she says and hands me the microphone.

The people around us are cheering me on and I turn completly red. "No... That's not a good idea. I can't sing..." I say and try to get rid of this microphone but they just shove me onto the smal stage and Alesha smiles at me before she whispers something into the dj's ear.

I am so going to kill her once she sobered up. "I can't sing...." I try it again but Alesha just shakes her head. "Come on... Give the poor lady a break," a surprisingly sober Simon says. I smile at him thankfully and Alesha throws a microphone at him.

"You, handsome... Get your ass on the stage we want a duet," she says and I laugh at Simon. He shoots me a shut the fuck up look and I try to hold the laughter in. "Alesha I am NOT going to sing," he says and she just shoves him onto the stage.

Everybody is cheering us on and Simon says to me, "Thank you for getting me into this..." I smile at him and say, "If you hadn't  played the knight and shining armor you wouldn't be in this mess in the first place."

"Touché," he says and smiles at me. Alesha yells, "Kiss!" Simon looks at her and laughs sofly. "So you didn't tell us what we are singing..." he says and Alesha smirks seductively. "Let me surprise you," she says and I just shrug as Simon looks at me for help.

"Let her surprise us," I say and he sighs. "What is it with you women?" he says and we laugh together. The song starts and Simon and I sigh. This is going to be the most embarassing thing I have done in my entire life!

Blue is he and pink am I. He looks at me and starts singing, "I see you over there so hypnotic, Thinkin' 'bout what I'd do to that body, I'll get you like ooh baby baby, ooh baby baby. A-ooh baby baby, ooh baby baby."

I blush and he takes my hand in his. Now it's my turn, "Got no drink in my hand, but I'm wasted. Gettin' drunk off the thought of you naked. I'll get you like ooh baby baby, ooh baby baby. A-ooh baby baby, ooh baby baby."

He blushes just as much as I do and we just stand there awkwardly holding hands. "And I try to fight it, to fight it. But you're so magnetic, magnetic. Got one life, just live it, just live it. Now relax and get on your back," he sings and pulls me close.

I think he decided to play this game right... I turn my back towards him and sway my hips side to side, slightly brushing against his front. I brush my free hand through my hair and sing, "If you wanna scream yeah, Let me know and I'll take you there. Get you going like a-ooh baby baby, ooh baby baby. A-ooh baby baby, ooh baby baby."

Simon walks over to a table and takes a chair while I sing my lines and as he comes back he slowly pushes me down. I look at him confused and he just smirks. How does it come that we two do something while being SOBER. This is something the drunk me would do!

"If you want it done right. Hope you're ready to go all night, Get you going like a-ooh baby baby, ooh baby baby. A-ooh baby baby, ooh baby baby. If you wanna scream," he sings and slowly walks behind me, brushing his hand up my arm. As he stands behind me, he pulls my head back and slowly traces my neck with his hand and kisses it at the end of his lines.

"Kill the lights, shut 'em off, you're electric. Devil eyes tellin' me "Come and get it,"
I'll have you like ooh baby baby, ooh baby baby. A-ooh baby baby, ooh baby bab," I sing while I stand up and push him down. Two can play this game.... I slowly sit down in his lap while singing my lines.

After I finished mine I slowly lean down and kiss along his yawline. I hear him take a deep breath before he sings, "Girl, tonight you're the prey, I'm the hunter. Take you here, take you there, take you under. Imagine me whisperin' in your ear that I wanna Take off all your clothes and put somethin' on ya."

While he does so he picks me up with my legs wrapped around his waist and somehow manages to lay us down on the floor. He moves his free hand up my leg and manages to somehow push up my shirt a bit so you can see parts of my stomach.

"And I try to fight it, to fight it. But you're so magnetic, magnetic. Got one life, just live it, just live it. Now relax and get on your back," I sing and push him onto his back, climbing on top of him. I smirk at him and I have to admit that this game is getting us both aroused as hell. 

"If you wanna scream yeah, Let me know and I'll take you there. Get you going like a-ooh baby baby, ooh baby baby. A-ooh baby baby, ooh baby bab," he sings and rolls us over so that he is on top, moving his leg between mine, making me moan softly.

"If you want it done right. Hope you're ready to go all night, Get you going like a-ooh baby baby, ooh baby baby. A-ooh baby baby, ooh baby baby. If you wanna scream," I sing and arch my back against his body, moving my free hand through his hair.

"I'mma make you scream loud. Lada, scream, (Usher), lada, scream (If you wanna scream)
Lada, lada, la-lada. Hey, somebody scream Mamma Miaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" he sings and rolls us over so that I am on top. I move my hips against his body and he slowly loses his self control.

"If you wanna SCREEEEEEAM! Yeah,Let me know and I'll take you there. Get you going like a-ooh baby baby, ooh baby baby. A-ooh baby baby, ooh baby baby. If you want it done right. Hope you're ready to go all night, Get you going like a-ooh baby baby, ooh baby baby. A-ooh baby baby, ooh baby baby. If you wanna scream," I sing and he grabs my hips with his free hand and presses me down to keep me from moving.

By the end we are both breathing heavily. Everybody around us begins cheering and we both blush. We totally forgot where we are... "What the hell did you guys have? I want that too!" Alesha yells and I get off Simon.

"We didn't have anything," I say and walk out and into the backyard. I need fresh air... This messed with my hormones. I look up into the sky full of stars and hear Simon say, "This was pretty sexual wasn't it?"

"Mhm..." I say and feel his hand wrap around my waist. Suddenly I turn around and press my lips against his. Shit. Why did I do this? I move away and want to apologise but he already presses his lips against mine again.

---

So this was actually my idea and I said "Make something cute. Let them sing something like let it go together and make them kiss" and what did she do? Made it damn sexual!! But it is good, I have to admit. Hope you liked something that isn't sad af : )