You are a bitch

It's enough... Simon has pranked me too much over the past three weeks. Just because I am his girlfriend doesn't mean I am going to sit here and do nothing about it... I got help from David and Alesha and a whole tv channel for that. We are going to prank him back and it will go way below the belt line. He will never EVER prank me again.

"So Amanda... The whole room is with cameras and you just need to get into or better out of your clothes. Alesha will text Simon and the show can begin..." the producer says and I nod. I walk into the room we prepared for that and two woman help me change. I step out of everything I am wearing and step into skin toned panties.

I get a silikon bra without back on and they make it look as if I am sweating. They make my hair a little bit messy and I walk back into our bedroom. We are at our house and David is already lying in the bed half naked. He still wears his boxers and the producers tell me to sit down on his lap.

They kind of wrap the blanket around my hips so that you can't see the panties I am wearing and do the last things before Alesha textes him to come home and see what I am doing. We hear the front door slam shut and everybody is in position.

We hear somebody run up the stairs and David and I begin to fake it. He screams my name and I begin to move ontop of him.

Simon's POV

I run up the stairs. God if it's true what Alesha texted me I am so going to kill her and David! I hear screaming and moaning coming out of our bedroom and open the door. I see Amanda on top of David.

How could they? "Are you fucking serious?!" I yell and Amanda's head shoots around. She moves off of Simon and both of them cover theirselves with the blankets. "Simon it's not what it looks like," he says and I laugh.

"It's not what it looks like? You are fucking my girlfriend and tell me it's not what it looks like? How could you!" I yell and just stare at Amanda the whole time. You know, you always see in movies how sad the caught girlfriend is and how she starts to cry but Amanda? No tears and no sadness in her eyes.

Does she even regret cheating on me with my best friend? "And you... You and I are so done! I trusted you and I love you? How could you cheat on me with my best friend and your best friends husband?" I yell and she looks away.

Now she doesn't even has the courage to look at me. Is she laughing? I get even more angry and suddenly both of them burst out laughing. What the hell is so funny? She stands up and walks over to me and I see that both of them are still wearing some clothes.

"It's a prank baby!" she says and kisses my lips softly. "What?" I ask totally shocked and confused. "I didn't sleep with David. You know I would never do that! You pranked me so often in the last time that this is my revenge..." she says and I cover my face with my hands.

Suddenly there ae camera men all around us and I hug Amanda close. Somebody gives her a robe and she puts it on. "You are a bitch sometimes you know that?" I say and she laughs. "And you are the ass hole who started this..." she says and pecks my lips.

David walks over to and I ruin his hair. "If you would have done this for real you would be dead by now..." I say and he just laughs. "Do you really think Alesha would have given you the chance to do that?" he asks and I join in to his laughter. God how happy I am this is not true... I would be dead if this was for real. I love this woman more than anything.

Later that evening we are sitting on the couch and watching a movie. It's then I ask the question I have feared to ask since day one. "Why did you cheat on your husband all those years back?"

She tenses up and just stares at the tv. I know it's not something she wants to talk about right now but I need to know... Maybe then I can prevent her from cheating on me. This prank really got to me. "Why would you ask such a question?" she asks coldly.

"I just wanted to know," I say and brush my thumb over her arm. "You don't need to know," she says and kisses me before she walks away. "Are you going to tell me some day?" I ask and she shakes her head.

Maybe I should leave it to that....