How well do you know me?

Alesha, David, Simona and I are sitting in Simon's garden. It's late and the fire is the only light besides the moon. It's summer so it's warm enough for us to be still out here. We often do this. We meet and talk into the night. "So how about a game?" David asks and Simon rolls his eyes.

"Depends on what you wanna play..." Simon says and Alesha laughs softly. "How well do we know each other. You and Amanda are one team and Alesha and I are one team..." he says and Simon nods softly. "That's approved by me," Simon says and we laugh.

"You know the problem with you two is... I don't know which laugh is worse," Simon says and looks at Alesha and me. We both start to laugh and he says, "See that's what I mean. Blondie over hear just sounds like a evil witch and brownie over here sound just undescribable."

We both laugh even harder and Simon sighs. "So Amanda starts..." David asks and I turn to Simon. "Ok you know that... What was my first pet as a kid?" I ask him and he says, "Okay that's easy... Kitty."

"That's right!" I say and give him a high five. "Now you Aly," I say and she turns to David. "I told you that once so you better remember it... What would the name of my daughter be?" she asks him and David thinks for a minute. "Azura? I don't know if that's right but you told me you like that name..." he says and Alesha claps. "That's right..." she says.

"Oh come on that's boring... Let's make it more interesting... Let's play the dirty version of it," says David and Simon says instantly, "I knew that would come!"

"Calm down big boy... You have blondie who asks you questions..." he says and we all laugh. "Okay so Amanda... Who was the first woman I kissed?" he asks. God.... There were so many... Who was the first one? Something with T...

"Tara Miller?" I ask and he applauds. "Yes," he says and pulls me close. "Okay... Alesha. What when did you have your first kiss?" David asks and Alesha says, "Hey... That's not the game!" David laughs and Simon says, "I once agree with him... I think that game is way more interesting."

"Okay... My first kiss was with six and it was more an accident than a real kiss," Alesha says and we laugh. "You need to explain to me how you can accidentaly kiss somebody..." Simon says and Alesha laughs. "Was it like that. You turned around and he stood there. Your lips met and accidentally kissed?" he says and Alesha nods. "That is exactly how it went... " she says and we both end up laughing our butts off.

"Mandy... your turn," Simon says and I think a moment. "When was the last time you had sex?" I ask and he laughs softly, "Four months ago," he answers and we look surprised at him. "So long?" David asks and Simon says, "Hey.... Just because I am hot doesn't mean I sleep with every woman."

"Okay... We'll get back to that... So David. Have you ever kissed a man?" Alesha asks and I give her an high five. "No," he says and Simon says, "Thank god!"

"So Amanda... when did you loose your virginity?" Simon asks and I blush. "Ehmm... I was nineteen," I say and they all look at me with wide eyes. "Nineteen?" They say all at the same time. "What is wrong with waiting for the right one?" I ask and they laugh.

"Sweety if he was Mr. Right then why aren't you still together?" Simon asks and laughs. I get quiet. I am a little bit embarrassed and look to the ground. "So let's play naughty dare or dare!" Alesha says and the boys agree. I just nod.

"So... Alesha.... take off your bra," David says and I hit him. "It's okay Amanda..." she says and takes her bra off without taking off her shirt. "Smart girl..." David says and Alesha sticks her tongue out at him.

"Simon... I want you to let Amanda give you a blow job ," David  says and smirks at me. "Wait no! I need to make up things for him! And besides that I won't do that!" I say and  David says, "I don't care. We are changing the rules constantly..."

"No, I won't do it!" I say and David laughs. "I was just kidding Amanda... But kiss him," he says and I sigh. "Are you okay with that?" I ask him and he nods. I quickly peck his lips and David says, "Uh uh... A real kiss. With tongue."

I sigh and turn to Simon. I close my eyes and press my lips against his. He brushes his hand through my hand and I part his lips with my tongue. My tongue slips into his hot and wet mouth. I get aroused and I can feel he feels the same.

We somehow get lost in the kiss and Alesha says, "Get a room you two!" We both stare at each other weirdly and neither of us knows what to say... I don't know what it was but the kiss felt damn good and I'll make sure it wasn't the last one...