You are drunk!

I sit in my house and watch some tv when I suddenly hear a storm coming. Urgh I hate storms... I shut my tv off and walk upstairs. I better get to bed or else I'll be up the whole night once the storms begins. I change into my shorts and tank top, which are my sleep shorts and top, and walk into my bathroom. I take off my make up and look at myself in the mirror.

No wonder that I am all alone. I am old and ugly. Everywhere wrinkles and pimples. I shut the light off and walk back into my bedroom. We are filming for BGT at the moment so I need to be up early in the morning to get my makeup and everything done.

Simon and I have a... special realationship. He's just nice and I feel bad for wanting him more than just as a friend. The moment we first met I fell for him and I fell hard. I lay down and pull the covers up to my chin. I close my eyes, thinking about Simon and how much I wish he would love me as much as I love him.

Suddenly I hear my door bell ring. Who could that be? I stand up and walk down the stairs and to my front door. I open the door slightly. "Simon?" I ask surprised and open the door more to let him.

"Amanda..." he slurs and I can tell he is more than just drunk. I let him in and close the door behind him. "What are you doing here so late and why are you so drunk?" I ask and turn around just to feel his lips on mine. He slams me into my door and pins he against it.

I am shocked and surprised. Well that is what I always wanted but not like that. He is drunk and doesn't know what he is doing. I try to push him off of me but he doesn't move. "Simon get off of me! You are drunk and don't know what the hell you are doing!" I say and he continues to kiss down my neck.

"I do what I should have done ten years ago," he says and my eyes widen. Does that mean he loves me too? Damn it Amanda, he is drunk and probably would do everything to get into your pants. DON'T trust him.

I push him away and this time he stumbles backwards. "Simon don't say you'll regret once you are sober again," I say and he smirks at me. "How can I regret saying things like Damn it Mandy you are so hot?" he says and tries to kiss me but I push him away. "Stop it Simon!" I say and he just laughs. He grabs my hands and drags me over to my couch where he pushes me down roughly.

"Simon stop! You are hurting me!" I say and try to push him off of me buthe doesn't stop. "Admit it... You want it too or you wouldn't walk around like a slut..." he says and tears roll down my face. "Simon, please..." I say but he just continues kissing me.

This is living hell. I thought he is the man I want to marry but right now he is my worst nightmare becoming true... I press my legs together and try to keep my clothes in place even though he moves constantly. I feel his knee wander between mine no matter how hard I try to press them together.

I cry louder and my sobs become heavier. He just ignores it. I didn't think he could be that heartless. He is drunk... but that is no excuse to rape your best friend. His hand wanders down my belly and into my shorts. I try to kick him off one last time and this time I succeed.

I try to run but my foot gets stuck in between the seats of the couch and I fall. I hit my head on the coffee table and everything blacks out.

The next time I open my eyes I am in a hospital. My head hurts and all I remember is that Simon tried to rape me and I hit my head while I tried to flee. I look around the room, seeing everything blurred. "You are awake," a familiar voice says and I look at Simon.

Tears roll down my face and I look at him hurt. "I am so sorry for what happened. I was drunk and I didn't know what I was doing..." he says and tries to take my hand but I yank it away. "You think a sorry will be enough? You fucking tries to rape me Simon... A sorry will never be enough for that. You being drunk is no excuse for that... You are dead for me," I say and see the tears in his eyes.

"But-" he tries but I cut him off. "Not but. You are dead for me... I don't want to see you ever again!" I yell and he nods before he walks out the door. And that is the man I wanted to marry....